Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
The Colony, TX
The ability to take current, serious topics and put various view points and opinions on each topic is very impactful to the entertainment world. Each character develops with each episode so you grow to "know" their stance on various topics as well as get to know their personal life.
April H.
April H.
I don't watch any other Law and Order series. Special victims unit is one of my favorite must watch weekly shows! Mariska Hartigay is what makes the show what it is. I think they've been through 16-17 seasons already so if that doesn't tell you something then I don't know what will.
GINA D.
GINA D.
Perrysville, IN
This show is so intense and deals with real life scenario's. The characters actually stick around for a long time and the actors are top notch! I cry a lot and a I laugh a lot. One of my all time favorite prime time TV shows! It's a must watch. The earlier seasons are the best ones.
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.
I am a huge sucker for SVU, i love Olivia Benson (even if she is too flat at times) however as the series go on you learn more about her and her story makes her into a more real person
lots of drama and action but some of the episodes can be very intense so always watch with caution
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Memphis, TN
I absolutely love this show! Ever since about 2 or 3 years ago I have been hooked! USA Network and Ion television many times shows reruns of the older seasons and I have to say I enjoy those the best but some of the newer seasons bring something different to look forward to as well.
Renee G.
Renee G.
Chambersburg, PA
Oct. 6, 2016, 11:21 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show. I am in the legal field so I understand the language. The actors are great and do a wonderful job. This is somewhat similar to other shows. I don't really have a favorite scene per say. It is a must watch and within minutes of the opening I have to continue watching.
Jillian V.
Jillian V.
I love this show! I usually start off watching it, thinking that I will just watch a few minutes. But I end up getting sucked into the dramatic plots and twists and turns. Mariska Hargitay is such a talented actress, and her performances in this show are something you have to watch.
Tracie D.
Tracie D.
Harlingen , Tx
One of the longest best running shoes to date. Sad these are similar to actual events that have happened, but it's a great show nonetheless. Love the characters, seen it so long it's as though they're family. And just like real life, justice is not always served despite all efforts.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
This show has been one of my favorites since I was about twelve. The fact that they keep the show running this long is amazing to me because it never seems to have a bad episode. Every season is intense and original. I love this show and recommend it to anyone who is into thrillers.
Ngoc L.
Ngoc L.
Most shows jump the shark when main characters leave. Something strange happened with SVU in that it only seemed to have gotten better when Stabler left. A great show in the series and I hope it lasts for more years to come. Wish the other Law and Order shows stuck it out this long.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?