Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sara J.
Sara J.
Killeen, TX

I have seen nearly every episode of Law and Order: SVU. I was sad when Elliot left, but happy when Benson achieved Sgt. This show is one of my favorites and I will be sad if/when it finally ends. The cast knows how to work together to make some of the most difficult situations easier.
Allyssa A.
Allyssa A.

This show is an emotional roller coaster! Some episodes are intense so if you are watching with toddlers/kids be warned. This show does have a strong female lead who does her best to clean up the streets with her fellow members of the SVU. This show is a classic everyone should watch!
Chandler S.
Chandler S.
Athens, GA

Easily one of my long time favorite shows! I've watched it for as long as it's been on the air and I will continue to do so until it stops. Benson is such a lovable character and you can't help but to root for her and the rest of their team as they try to put the bad guys behind bars!
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Winston Salem, NC

Love this show and have for years. Despite the fact that the show is all about "special" crimes and has been on for many many years they have new, exciting plots each week that make the show a fascinating one. It has a good change of actors and actresses which also make it interesting
Lianna M.
Lianna M.
Allston, MA

This show has gotten more and more sensational as the seasons go on, but I love the main characters and the work they do outside of the show. The acting is great and you can tell that the actors all have great chemistry. I usually DVR it and watch episodes I think will be interesting.
Jaid H.
Jaid H.
Grand Prairie, TX

The show keeps up with relevant cases at the time as wild as they may seem, many if not all of the episodes are based on real and recent cases. Great go to show to kill some time between other series you're following. There's 17 seasons and counting so there's no shortage of material.
Leah F.
Leah F.
Irvine, CA

Definitely my guilty pleasure with my Saturday morning cup of coffee.  I had always been a fan of just regular law and order but I find that I like this better. The stories are very intriguing, and sometimes are relevant to stories at the time. Always a good time.
Casey K.
Casey K.
Telford, PA

This is the best Law & Order out of all of them. This show is similar to Criminal Minds but more about x rated crimes. The actress who plays Olivia is a favorite of mine. My favorite scene she was in was when she herself was in jail pretending to be a prisoner. It is a must watch show
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
West Caldwell, NJ

My parents got me hooked on this show. I love the fact that you don't always have to watch every episode to understand what is going on in the episode. Overall, it is a great show that I would highly recommend to anyone. If you enjoy shows like criminal minds you would like this show.
Mai S.
Mai S.

I usually watch this when I can bored or when I am folding my clothes. My favorite scene is determining who is going to jail. This is a serious show and I got to say the actors do a good job. I highly recommend watching this show. It can teach you some few things about the real world.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?