Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Monika F.
Monika F.
Saint Louis, MO

Law & Order SVU is the best one of the whole series in my opinon. It pioneered the way for other modern crime shows, and opened up the discussion about those kinds of crimes. Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress and I would recommend this to anyone. Not appropriate for kids, though
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC

I watch Law & Order SVU all of the time, even the old episodes. I love all of the actors in that show. They all do an awesome job. I have too many choices to pick a favorite scene. No other show has compared to this show. It has been on for a long time. I would recommend watching it.
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Nashville, TN

I love Law & Order: SVU. Law & Order was the background noise of my childhood, and Law & Order: SVU has had characters and storylines that've kept me engaged for a decade. Sure, I miss Stabler, but Mariska Hargitay is such a strong lead. I love her. One of the top three crime dramas.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I love this show!! I have always loved the character development of Olivia Benson! I was upset that Stabler and Munch left the show. My favorite scene was when Olivia adopted her son. I love the actors and it is a definite must watch. I keep up with the new seasons when they come on.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
College Station, TX

This show is definitely an old one, but it's so interesting! It makes me want to be a special victims detective. The actors are AMAZING! The newest season just started and I could not be more excited! It's for sure my favorite out of all the Law and Order versions. It's a must watch!
Araceli M.
Araceli M.
Milwaukee, WI

Drama! This show will have your emotions running wild with each episode. I have been watching it for practically forever. The actors really allow watchers to connect with them on a personal level, especially Olivia Benson. If you don;t already watch this religiously you should start.
Gia W.
Gia W.
Homewood, IL

I absolutely love this show. My fiance always rolls his eyes when I turn it on but I could watch it over and over again. The acting is always great. The story lines are great. I love how they pull from real stories too. I could get sucked into a marathon over and over again. Love it!
Kristol N.
Kristol N.
Keller, TX

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. DUN DUN! Enough said.
Rosalba P.
Rosalba P.
Durham, NC

Great great show, my husband and I watch it every night before bed when we have time, because it will always keep us awake with the plots, it is incredible that this show is still ongoing and that their stories still keep us wanting to watch one more chapter.
Absolutely a must watch!
Lyz H.
Lyz H.
Fairview , TN

Let me start by saying I am a very loyal svu watcher. But this whole never knowing when the show is going to come on or be new or whatever is really getting on my nerves lol. I will still be watching but it's almost gotten to the point where I don't even want to fool with it no more.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now