BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
Pop Culture Expert
I have been following this show since I was a little kid honestly. Through the years, the story line has continuously changed and developed, but without a doubt, it has stayed interesting. I probably going to keep this as a "must watch" until the show ends (hopefully it never does!)
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Memphis, TN
I absolutely love this show! Ever since about 2 or 3 years ago I have been hooked! USA Network and Ion television many times shows reruns of the older seasons and I have to say I enjoy those the best but some of the newer seasons bring something different to look forward to as well.
Jillian V.
Jillian V.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show! I usually start off watching it, thinking that I will just watch a few minutes. But I end up getting sucked into the dramatic plots and twists and turns. Mariska Hargitay is such a talented actress, and her performances in this show are something you have to watch.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
The Colony, TX
The ability to take current, serious topics and put various view points and opinions on each topic is very impactful to the entertainment world. Each character develops with each episode so you grow to "know" their stance on various topics as well as get to know their personal life.
GINA D.
GINA D.
Perrysville, IN
This show is so intense and deals with real life scenario's. The characters actually stick around for a long time and the actors are top notch! I cry a lot and a I laugh a lot. One of my all time favorite prime time TV shows! It's a must watch. The earlier seasons are the best ones.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
This show has been one of my favorites since I was about twelve. The fact that they keep the show running this long is amazing to me because it never seems to have a bad episode. Every season is intense and original. I love this show and recommend it to anyone who is into thrillers.
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
Savannah, GA
I have loved this show probably since their debut. This long-running television show is trendy, Uban, gritty, thought-provoking with awesome cliffhangers. You never know how it's going to end which keeps me on the edge of my couch. I love all of the law and order shows and spinoffs.
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.
I am a huge sucker for SVU, i love Olivia Benson (even if she is too flat at times) however as the series go on you learn more about her and her story makes her into a more real person
lots of drama and action but some of the episodes can be very intense so always watch with caution
Renee G.
Renee G.
Chambersburg, PA
Love this show. I am in the legal field so I understand the language. The actors are great and do a wonderful job. This is somewhat similar to other shows. I don't really have a favorite scene per say. It is a must watch and within minutes of the opening I have to continue watching.
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
La Center, KY
SVU is my favorite Law & Order. It just keeps me involved, I have too many favorite episodes to pick and example. The actors are great and the situations are believable and realistic. If you like crime and investigation, and you haven't already started into this series...you should!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?