Add a Photo

Photos (23)
cali v.
cali v.
Murrysville, PA

I am a crime show junkie. I love watching Anything involving murder, mystery, crime, Police. Lawyers intrigue. This show mainly revolves around crimes against women and children. The episodes When the perpetrator is tricked into giving the police their DNA then gets arrested are the best.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
East Rockaway, NY

Love this show so much! It Has a great story line and is always so suspenseful and keeps you in your toes! I also love the fact that you don't have to necessarily watch the seasons in order! Each episode is a story on its own which is good for someone who can't watch it routinely like me!
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
San Antonio, TX

Ive been watching this show for years and it still keeps my reeled in. Some of the story lines are difficult to watch sometimes but thats only because they tend to tackle a lot of current hot button issues. But its a great show and as long as they keep making it I'll always be watching it.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Cassatt , SC

Law & Order: SVU is one of the best and longest running shows on TV. It has strong characters that face heartbreaking, real life situations that we see happening all over the world. It can be hard to watch at times because it will often hit close to home. It is well played and believable.
Leigh R.
Leigh R.

Used to be my absolute favorite show but after 2014 or so I just lost interest. The earlier years are some of the best law dramas on television. The later years have had too much character turnover and too many episodes outside the realm of possibility. 5 stars for the early years though.
Delia K.
Delia K.
Rockland, MA

This has been one of my absolute favorite shows since season 1. It is a show that someone can relate to a character on the show. It's an excellent scripted show and I really enjoy the cast. I watch this every single time it is on repeats and all does not matter how many times I've seen it
Heather S.
Heather S.

It's been a while since I watched this show but I happen to enjoy it. I've missed a few seasons hence the 4 star rating. I'd like to catch up on it but Netflix currently isn't showing all the seasons. Just a few select ones. If a little bit of crime doesn't bother you. Go watch and enjoy.
Ebony S.
Ebony S.
HOPE MILLS, NC

This show is awesome. It's intense and real. They don't sugar coat anything in this series. They make sure you understand the gravity of what is going on and that you don't take anything that's happening likely. The actors and actresses are excellent. This is a must see television series.
Kasey C.
Kasey C.
Rochester, NY

Law & Order: SVU is very sad and dramatic, which makes it relatable. Many of the episodes have unhappy endings, which reflects what really happens in society and it makes the happy endings so much more enjoyable. I love watching the characters story play out, even if cases don't end well.
Afiyah T.
Afiyah T.
Aurora, OH

This show is one of my best tv shows ever. I always watch and re-watch it, specially before I go to sleep. I love the cast of the show, they seem like normal people, not pretentiouse. This show is the best crime investigation series, because you feel like they really care for the victims.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now