Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
This show is so good. All crimes are really well written and the actors are great
Kaylyna R.
Kaylyna R.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love all these shows. The music is tacky but all the case keep you in your toes
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Love me some SVU. Mariska is amazing. I do miss Elliot in the new shows. Suspense
Desiree K.
Desiree K.
Love love love. Hours of entertainment, excellent acting! Good plot line as well.
Allison S.
Allison S.
My favorite show ever ! I love it so so much and I can't wait for a new season !
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Crossville, TN
How can you not love law and order? Such a good show! I am always watching this!
Abbey H.
Abbey H.
Biloxi, MS
This is my show! I could binge watch it for a whole day, and believe me i have .
Krystle D.
Krystle D.
Jacksonville, NC
I've seen every episode. This show never disappoints me. The cast is my favorite
Emily D.
Emily D.
Apopka, FL
I like this show it is interesting and it is just to nasty but it is a good show
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
What am I doing writing a review on this. The actors on the origional are better
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?