Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Triniti M.
Triniti M.

The best criminal show ever on earth, I watch it everyday after I come from school..
Tee M.
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI

I love from tv. Will continue to watch. This show keeps you on the end of your seat.
Megan M.
Megan M.
New Philadelphia, OH

My all time favorite crime show! I think I have seen every episode it's my favorite!
Martina W.
Martina W.
Bowling Green, OH

The absolute best show ever!!! I have seen every episode and the actors are amazing!
Jenny s.
Jenny s.

Love this law & order cant get enough with thus show. I still watch it all the ti.w.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Bakersfield, CA

I love this , I got so addicted and could watch it all the time. This is my favorite
Casey A.
Casey A.

Absolutely love this show. I have watched since I was little a still do till this day
Mollie H.
Mollie H.
Newark, OH

This show is amazing. I just wish officer stabler was still on it. That kinda stinks
Sonia F.
Sonia F.
Cicero , IL

Very interesting show. Shows a lot of cases that you may never think actually happen
Kayleigh S.
Kayleigh S.
Pittsburgh, PA

I've been watching this show for years and have yet to get tired of it. Great actors
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?