Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Haley S.
Haley S.
Omaha, NE

Ive been watching this show for years. I love the characters and how different each episode is.
susan t.
susan t.
Keyser, WV

I've been watching this show for years and still do,its got great actors and great story lines!
Allyson H.
Allyson H.

Such a good show! I'm glad that I discovered it later in life so that I can binge watch longer.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.

Love that every case is different the actors are amazing makes me feel on edge (in a good way )
Donna j.
Donna j.
Amarillo, TX

I think this brings awareness to the public on what actually happens and kids should watch this
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Morgantown, WV

My absolute favorite show. I have been watching this show since it began and it never gets old!
Zabrina C.
Zabrina C.
Laredo, TX

It's mostly about killing to know when Walmart airplane out what's going on with in that series
leah c.
leah c.
Fresno, CA

Great show i can watch these all day. once you start you can hardley stop, one of my fave shows
Latrese G.
Latrese G.
Colorado Spgs, CO

This show never gets old. I watch old ones as well as new ones. I never get tired of this show.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.

Amazing. The story lines are always interesting with twist and turns. My husband and I love it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now