Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I love this show I watch it all the time great show to watch I love the people in it
Mollie H.
Mollie H.
Newark, OH

This show is amazing. I just wish officer stabler was still on it. That kinda stinks
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Semmes, AL

I can watch this over and over again. The new episodes and the old ones are awesome!
Allison H.
Allison H.
Easley, SC

Love this show!! I love anything with a mystery and this show makes it seem so real!
Liz B.
Liz B.
Riverside, CA

One of the shows I've watched since I can remember, and one of my favorites as well.
Jenny s.
Jenny s.

Love this law & order cant get enough with thus show. I still watch it all the ti.w.
Evelina R.
Evelina R.

I would consider this show a classic probably the best out of all the law and orders
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Somerset, KY

I grew up watching this show when I would go to my grandparents! Such a great show!
Holly A.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK

This show has been on most of my life and it's great. Always a good watch. Love it.
Ashten N.
Ashten N.

Love love love this!! They are so good at what they do! Will always be my favorite.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now