Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Sierra A.
Sierra A.

Definitely my guilty pleasure. The husband and I love to watch this in the evenings.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Racine, WI

My number one show favishow of life. This just keeps you interested in every moment.
ashley s.
ashley s.
Saint Louis, MO

Dun dun i love hearing that i can watch reruns all day long i love olivia amd benson
Megan M.
Megan M.
New Philadelphia, OH

My all time favorite crime show! I think I have seen every episode it's my favorite!
Haleigh C.
Haleigh C.

My absolute favorite show of all time!! I've probably watched every episode 3 times.
Yeymi C.
Yeymi C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hahahagaaa just think about the funny thing they somtime do love it my favorite show
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

One of the best shows on. All the seasons are great. Definitely one of my favorites!
christine C.
christine C.

Best law and order on TV they really go there , amazing actors and acting. Fave show
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Semmes, AL

I can watch this over and over again. The new episodes and the old ones are awesome!
Sonia F.
Sonia F.
Cicero, IL

Very interesting show. Shows a lot of cases that you may never think actually happen
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now