Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Maria G.
Maria G.

I'm a New Yorker so for me this show is just home. Love the suspens, the cast, the story lines.
Dee G.
Dee G.
Bronx, NY

Favorite show, educational, amazing, live all the episodes, you definitely learn from the show,
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC

I love this show and have been watching it for years and years and I still watch it to this day
fatima r.
fatima r.
Salinas, CA

I love law and order it was one of the many criminal shows that I watched while I was pregnant.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Kirksville , Mo

Addictive show. I love a good mystery and this show keeps me on the edge of my seat. Great cast
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.

Love that every case is different the actors are amazing makes me feel on edge (in a good way )
Gerrica P.
Gerrica P.
Alexandria, VA

I live for these crime solving shows they're amazing always keeps you on the edge of your seat.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.

One of my favorite shows on TV. The acting is incredible and the storylines are very realistic.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Loxley, AL

I absolutely love this show it's a cop show it's got love and thrills and I am obsessed with it
susan t.
susan t.
Keyser, WV

I've been watching this show for years and still do,its got great actors and great story lines!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now