Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Newnan, Ga

Continues to be one of my favorite stand-by shows. I Record this each week on my DVR.
Kiernan M.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH

This was one of my mother's favorite shows and we were both hooked on the drama of it
This is a really good show and I have been watching it for a while and still love it.
PerlayAbraham N.
PerlayAbraham N.
Mission, TX

This is a very entertaining show i like to watch it every night before going to sleep
Alyssa Z.
Alyssa Z.
Plano, TX

This has been my show for years. I have kept up with it for as long as I can remember
Debby B.
Debby B.

I could watch reruns of this show all weekend long. I love every episode old and new.
Andie Y.
Andie Y.
White Plains, MD

Who doesn't love this show?? best actors. best everything. been watching it for years
Kopenna G.
Kopenna G.
Fort Worth, TX

Never a bo boring episode even though some are very emotional still a enjoy to watch
Mollie H.
Mollie H.
Newark, OH

This show is amazing. I just wish officer stabler was still on it. That kinda stinks
Kayleigh S.
Kayleigh S.
Pittsburgh, PA

I've been watching this show for years and have yet to get tired of it. Great actors
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now