Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Sellersburg, IN

The best show in the world!!!!!! Wish Christopher could have stayed in the show but it happens.
Allegra R.
Allegra R.
Hobe Sound, FL

This show gave me the confidence to tell someone that i was raped with i was younger. .........
Allyson H.
Allyson H.

Such a good show! I'm glad that I discovered it later in life so that I can binge watch longer.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Phoenixville, PA

I've been watching this show for years. Always a good show to turn to to binge watch for hours.
Colette B.
Colette B.

I could watch this show for years and years. Such a good show, actors are great, riveting plot.
Saintia J.
Saintia J.

This is the best crime show. I really miss the fact that Det. Stabler is no longer on the show.
Carly K.
Carly K.
Drums, PA

Such an action packed show. Full of amazing actors. Off your seat thrilling. Also a tear jerker
Alexis A.
Alexis A.

I absolutely love the show!! I seat down to watch one episode and end up watching it for hours.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.

I love this show. I am a fan of the police shows. I watch them over and over. They are awesome.
Bonnita R.
Bonnita R.
Columbus, IN

I enjoy watching law and order. They are very interesting. I could watch this everyday all day.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now