Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Erin N.
Erin N.

I am currently watching the one on Netflix and I love this show so much it is so good
Tesa M.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH

I watched this show for years and years. Always a different story line, great acting.
Anna Y.
Anna Y.

I can watch this for hours. Some really heavy stuff but always full of great stories.
Kailey C.
Kailey C.
Bellefonte, PA

I will sit and watch an entire day long marathon of this show. So good. Cast is great
Rhiana G.
Rhiana G.
Los Angeles, CA

Very interesting tv show ever my favorite show. The actors are really good at acting.
Aracely A.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx

Totally recommend this series. Great stories and keeps you on your feet, just great.
Marissa P.
Marissa P.

Great show. Each episode is entertaining and keeps you on your toes. Funny characters
Anita C.
Anita C.
Southaven, MS

This is a great crime show. It can be addicting though, so be careful. Great stories.
Stacey L.
Stacey L.

I love this show! I've watched it from the beginning and I always come back for more.
Cassie  A.
Cassie A.
Twentynin Plm, CA

Special Victims Unit is an intriguing show. The episodes they come up with are great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now