Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.

Ahhhh! This is such a great series! Great story line and amazing actors! Much watch!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA

Law & Order SVU is one of my favorite TV shows. Great stories and acting. I love it!
christine C.
christine C.

Best law and order on TV they really go there , amazing actors and acting. Fave show
Kayleigh S.
Kayleigh S.
Pittsburgh, PA

I've been watching this show for years and have yet to get tired of it. Great actors
Casey A.
Casey A.

Absolutely love this show. I have watched since I was little a still do till this day
Martina W.
Martina W.
Bowling Green, OH

The absolute best show ever!!! I have seen every episode and the actors are amazing!
Sierra A.
Sierra A.

Definitely my guilty pleasure. The husband and I love to watch this in the evenings.
Harley G.
Harley G.

i love this show! i'm almost done with season 10! so good! i can't stop watching it!
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Bakersfield, CA

I love this , I got so addicted and could watch it all the time. This is my favorite
Maddisen S.
Maddisen S.
Des Moines, IA

My favorite crime show. You will never be able to replace Detective Elliot Stabler!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now