Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Monroe, LA
LOVE THIS SHOW!!! The characters are amazing and the plot lines never dissapoint.
Geanna T.
Geanna T.
HONESTLY THIS IS IS THE BEST SHOW IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE PLANET. POINT BLANK PERIOD.
kadijatu s.
kadijatu s.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
This show is so good like i couldn't go a day without watching atleast on episode
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
I love svu! This is one of my favorite shows ever!!! Love watching reruns as well
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Norman, OK
Even though I miss Christopher Meloni's character, I'm still a faithful watcher!!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
La mejor serie q puede existir, me encantan las series policĂ­acas y de abogados!!
Samantha  W.
Samantha W.
Terry, MT
One of my favorite shows. lots of drama to satisfy even the most dramatic person.
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
AMAZING SHOW!!! Tons of unexpected twists. Great actors. 10/10 would recommend!!!
Sept. 28, 2016, 1:58 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Interesting show! Covers a lot of scenarios,full of drama. I like the show a lot.
Kennetra w.
Kennetra w.
Union Springs, AL
I love crime and mystery so this does the job.Actually one of my favorite shows .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?