Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Evelina R.
Evelina R.

I would consider this show a classic probably the best out of all the law and orders
Maddisen S.
Maddisen S.
Des Moines, IA

My favorite crime show. You will never be able to replace Detective Elliot Stabler!!
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Jacksonville, FL

You gotta love murder shows like this series. And the actors are classic. Love them.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Easley, SC

Love this show!! I love anything with a mystery and this show makes it seem so real!
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.

Ahhhh! This is such a great series! Great story line and amazing actors! Much watch!
Deseray C.
Deseray C.
Belden, NE

Great tv show gets ur creativity going love to binge watch and snack with my friends
Karla T.
Karla T.
Clinton, IA

Love this shoe the people in the show are interesting and each week is a new mystery
Gabriella F.
Gabriella F.

This show is my absolute favorite. It's really entertaining, the actors are so good.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bloomington, CA

I freaking love this show. My aunt got me hooked on it. Crime shows are me fav genre
Noemi G.
Noemi G.
Santa ana

Just amazing I love how suspenseful it is. I get so into it all the time. Must watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now