Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Gainesville, FL

I've been watching this show for years!!! Huge fan!!! I love all of the cast members!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.

Great show always suspense full never a dull moment I've been watching this for years
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
New Bedford, MA

So many great stories characters are amazing after years of seasons it never gets old
Erin N.
Erin N.

I am currently watching the one on Netflix and I love this show so much it is so good
Arianna Z.
Arianna Z.

Sad there's only one season on Netflix but I do watch this quite often! So addictive.
Kiernan M.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH

This was one of my mother's favorite shows and we were both hooked on the drama of it
Katie F.
Katie F.
Evanston, IL

My go to show on the weekends when I'm feeling lazy!! All day marathon!! Yes please!!
Rhiana G.
Rhiana G.
Los Angeles, CA

Very interesting tv show ever my favorite show. The actors are really good at acting.
bree u.
bree u.
Oakland, TN

The best fact of a my I to do it that I don't think I'm going to a new lot more to go
Amber D.
Amber D.

I love to watch this show. It gets very intense. It keeps me rooted right in my seat.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?