Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Aracely A.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx

Totally recommend this series. Great stories and keeps you on your feet, just great.
Anita C.
Anita C.
Southaven, MS

This is a great crime show. It can be addicting though, so be careful. Great stories.
Shanejah L.
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL

My favorite TV show ever!!!! I can watch this all day long!! Nothing compares to this
donna m.
donna m.

Have watched this show for years, it's keeps you on the edge of your seat, great show
Stacey L.
Stacey L.

I love this show! I've watched it from the beginning and I always come back for more.
Amber D.
Amber D.

I love to watch this show. It gets very intense. It keeps me rooted right in my seat.
Salina L.
Salina L.

This show comes on all day every Saturday and I can sit there and watch it. I like it
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Newnan, Ga

Continues to be one of my favorite stand-by shows. I Record this each week on my DVR.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.

Great show always suspense full never a dull moment I've been watching this for years
Gabriella F.
Gabriella F.

This show is my absolute favorite. It's really entertaining, the actors are so good.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now