Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Chaunda S.
Chaunda S.

Favorite show I have ever seen. Lots of suspense and mystery. I especially love Bensen
Doly D.
Doly D.
Philadelphia, PA

I'm so hooked on this show. I can even watch re-runs forever and still be entertained
Emma B.
Emma B.

Another one of my very favorite tv shows. So well done, great actors, and story line.
donna m.
donna m.

Have watched this show for years, it's keeps you on the edge of your seat, great show
Christie S.
Christie S.
Las Cruces, NM

I love the great tales that this series tell. The twist and turns are always exciting
Chantal W.
Chantal W.

Great show love it amazing seasons I. An watch this show all day and night if I could
Great story lines. Always full of drama and suspense. Olivia is the heart of the show
Anna Y.
Anna Y.

I can watch this for hours. Some really heavy stuff but always full of great stories.
Haley S.
Haley S.

This show keeps your head thinking what's going to happen next. It's very suspenseful
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC

Law and order svu is my favorite law and order. Always entertaining and great acting!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?