Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
alejandra c.
alejandra c.

I love these show and they just keep going after all these years I hope it never ends
Kailey C.
Kailey C.
Bellefonte, PA

I will sit and watch an entire day long marathon of this show. So good. Cast is great
Andie Y.
Andie Y.
White Plains, MD

Who doesn't love this show?? best actors. best everything. been watching it for years
PerlayAbraham N.
PerlayAbraham N.
Mission, TX

This is a very entertaining show i like to watch it every night before going to sleep
Erin N.
Erin N.

I am currently watching the one on Netflix and I love this show so much it is so good
Anna Y.
Anna Y.

I can watch this for hours. Some really heavy stuff but always full of great stories.
Joseline P.
Joseline P.
Los Angeles , Ca

Really good show love the cast every episode is good and o would definitely recommend
Alyssa Z.
Alyssa Z.
Plano, TX

This has been my show for years. I have kept up with it for as long as I can remember
Megan B.
Megan B.
Waupun, Wi

A show my daughter and I and my mother all love to watch together! It never bores me.
Katie D.
Katie D.

This is my fav show of all time. I've watched each season about 3 different times now
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now