Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Cole V.
Cole V.

100000/10! amazing show with a strong cast!! if you haven't watched it yet, please do!
Chaunda S.
Chaunda S.

Favorite show I have ever seen. Lots of suspense and mystery. I especially love Bensen
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.

I love this show i find myself bunge watching this all the time that i forget the time
Allie P.
Allie P.

Love SVU. I could sit and watch this show for hours. pretty sure I have seen them all.
gabi h.
gabi h.
Moline, IL

LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH IS GREAT OLIVIA BENSON IS MY FAVE GREAT ACTING GREAT STORYLINES
Brianna L.
Brianna L.

Love this show and would recommend it to anyone who is into the mystery/ drama series.
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO

I love the characters and the story lines. I like the integrated medical side as well.
Jeanetta M.
Jeanetta M.
Warsaw

This is a good show. I have watched this show 8 years. I love the characters in it to.
Yesenia A.
Yesenia A.
Passaic, NJ

I'm obsessed with this show I watched it 24/7 I don't get tired of watching it LOVE IT
Chiquita P.
Chiquita P.
Philadelphia, MS

Love this show. Definitely not the same since Stabler left but it's still a great show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?