Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jeanetta M.
Jeanetta M.
Warsaw

This is a good show. I have watched this show 8 years. I love the characters in it to.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Fishers, IN

Although the subject is a little disturbing the acting is great. i enjoy the suspense.
Katharine H.
Katharine H.

I'm addicted to this show - especially the seasons in which Stabler was still present.
Marina D.
Marina D.

I always watch this show it's so good I love the story line and plot. I love this show
Tahshiana H.
Tahshiana H.
Pass Chris, MS

Best show ever!!!!!! I love watching shows like this! Detective Benson is my favorite.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

Great Show. Always have a great story line and keep you entertained the whole episode.
Angie B.
Angie B.
Eugene, MO

Always on my tv!! Excellent writing, covering modern day news issues. #best #bluelives
Amber T.
Amber T.
St Regis Falls, NY

Great series. Wonderful acting. Gut wrenching episodes. Great show to fold laundry to.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Very entertaining. I like the realistic vibe. I love that it's been on air for so long
Itzel L.
Itzel L.

Si te gusta la acción y Aventura te recomiendo al 100% está serio Está muy entretenida
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?