Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Linda S.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
Love this show I watch it all the time,it's a good pass time.i love criminal shows.
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
Amazing show it is sooo intense. it is a amazing show to watch highly recommend it.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
All time favorite show in my house !! I think we've seen every episode ! Watch it !
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Adena
I've always loved this show. I find myself watching the reruns over and over again.
Jetta D.
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
You can never go wrong binge watching law & order. It's so many exciting episodes .
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my show i watch the seasons over and over i love me some elliot. Must watch
Katelyn  .
Katelyn .
Attentive, addicting show. Great show to keep your attension with creative episodes
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
I love Law & Order: SVU. They keep it very interesting and it's not boring at all.
Vivian Y.
Vivian Y.
Fresno, CA
Love this show. I have been watching for years! Also intense and dramatic! Love it
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Mesa, AZ
I only watch this with my spouse cuz I'm a chicken and some episodes are scary lol
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?