Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Reading, PA

Really great show reccomend if you like drama real intreating you'll love it trust me
Joseline P.
Joseline P.
Los Angeles , Ca

Really good show love the cast every episode is good and o would definitely recommend
Arianna Z.
Arianna Z.

Sad there's only one season on Netflix but I do watch this quite often! So addictive.
Debby B.
Debby B.

I could watch reruns of this show all weekend long. I love every episode old and new.
Great story lines. Always full of drama and suspense. Olivia is the heart of the show
Andie Y.
Andie Y.
White Plains, MD

Who doesn't love this show?? best actors. best everything. been watching it for years
Christie S.
Christie S.
Las Cruces, NM

I love the great tales that this series tell. The twist and turns are always exciting
Stacey L.
Stacey L.

I love this show! I've watched it from the beginning and I always come back for more.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.

I been watching this show for years. Sad that stabler left. I wish he would come back
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC

Law and order svu is my favorite law and order. Always entertaining and great acting!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now