Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Saint Ann, MO

This show used to be my favorite! It has sadly gone down hill, I have stopped watching
Emma B.
Emma B.

Another one of my very favorite tv shows. So well done, great actors, and story line.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Evanston, IL

My go to show on the weekends when I'm feeling lazy!! All day marathon!! Yes please!!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.

I been watching this show for years. Sad that stabler left. I wish he would come back
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , Nh

I love law and order it's such a great show I watch re runs all the time it's so good
Great story lines. Always full of drama and suspense. Olivia is the heart of the show
Allyson G.
Allyson G.

Old show but one of my very favorites! LOVE LOVE LOVE. Stabler is the best character!
donna m.
donna m.

Have watched this show for years, it's keeps you on the edge of your seat, great show
Colleen W.
Colleen W.

Another favorite show. Olivia Benson is an amazing character and Mariska is perfect..
Erin N.
Erin N.

I am currently watching the one on Netflix and I love this show so much it is so good
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now