Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Great show i love it its much better than all the other ones. I loveeeee benson!!!!
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Ocean View, NJ
I've been watching law and order for many many years! Be gets boring! I still watch
sophie c.
sophie c.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is a really fun to watch I love watching my husband that's really fun to watch
Cheyenne P.
Cheyenne P.
Lititz, PA
Classic television show! I've seen every episode and is a perfect binge worthy show
Ashten N.
Ashten N.
Love love love this!! They are so good at what they do! Will always be my favorite.
Jessica
Jessica
Omg one of my fav. Always keeps me on my toes.love love this show. Seen all seasons
Candace W.
Candace W.
Saint Marys, GA
I love this show!!! So addicting!!! You get sucked in every time. Love love love!!!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I love watching this show. It's been around forever and has proven to be a favorite
Ayanna M.
Ayanna M.
Hermantown, MN
Always easy to binge watch. I love Law and Order its an easy show to get pull into.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Dallas, GA
Love crime shows! Can't miss an episode. Great acting and story line. Keep it going
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?