Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Taisha W.
Taisha W.
Aberdeen , WA

Obsessed is an understatement. I adore this show. I watch it constantly and I'm hooked.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Dothan, AL

This is a weekly watch for my family. It is always suspenseful with being believe able
Itzel L.
Itzel L.

Si te gusta la acción y Aventura te recomiendo al 100% está serio Está muy entretenida
PaTrisha R.
PaTrisha R.
Elkhart, IN

Very interesting to watch. Some episodes you can tell are "acting" but otherwise good.
Adrienne G.
Adrienne G.

Every episode keeps you on Your toes. It's super real and makes you feel every emotion
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Winters, CA

I'm my opinion an awesome show. You never know who the killer is and the drama is real
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Corona, CA

Ever since this show I wanted to become a detective. They get right down to business!!
It is a good show it leaves you thinking and trying to figure out the case it is great
Amber T.
Amber T.
St Regis Falls, NY

Great series. Wonderful acting. Gut wrenching episodes. Great show to fold laundry to.
Juliana G.
Juliana G.

WAYYY better than the regular law and order! svu is so much more intense and I love it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?