Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Adrienne G.
Adrienne G.

Every episode keeps you on Your toes. It's super real and makes you feel every emotion
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.

I love this show i find myself bunge watching this all the time that i forget the time
Kyleigh M.
Kyleigh M.
Cabot, AR

I love this show so much! I watch it every night! This show is the best and so awesome
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
League City, TX

Best show to keep you entertained plus keeps your brain working. I still miss Stabler.
Errin W.
Errin W.
Rockford, MI

I love watching law and order SVU. It's the only Law and order I like to watch though.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA

I'm my opinion an awesome show. You never know who the killer is and the drama is real
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Spring, TX

Love this show. i always watch it. i even record it on my tv. i love the actors on it.
Angie H.
Angie H.
Cary, NC

I enjoy a good crime drama. With the old law and order was still on. Way to go Olivia!
Kendal D.
Kendal D.

Great show and always captivating even with being on the air for so many seasons. Love
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Fishers, IN

Although the subject is a little disturbing the acting is great. i enjoy the suspense.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now