Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Holly A.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
This show has been on most of my life and it's great. Always a good watch. Love it.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Somerset, KY
I grew up watching this show when I would go to my grandparents! Such a great show!
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Ocean View, NJ
I've been watching law and order for many many years! Be gets boring! I still watch
Maria S.
Maria S.
Gervais, Or
I love criminal shows I love the action and how they gather everything. Its amazing
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Die hard fan since I was little watching it with my older sister, love the suspense
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kennesaw, GA
Love the drama !! I love the characters and the story lines . Never a boring moment
DAYNA F.
DAYNA F.
I love this show. I binge watch it while the kids are asleep. I miss elliot though.
sophie c.
sophie c.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is a really fun to watch I love watching my husband that's really fun to watch
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Chesapeake, OH
Watch this show just about everyday. If this is on we pick it over everything else.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Great show i love it its much better than all the other ones. I loveeeee benson!!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?