Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kristol N.
Kristol N.
Keller, TX
In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. DUN DUN! Enough said.
Gia W.
Gia W.
Homewood, IL
I absolutely love this show. My fiance always rolls his eyes when I turn it on but I could watch it over and over again. The acting is always great. The story lines are great. I love how they pull from real stories too. I could get sucked into a marathon over and over again. Love it!
Katlyn M.
Katlyn M.
Shippensburg, PA
I have seen every single episode of this show. This is truly a "binge" worthy television series. Not for the faint of heart, you'll be completely swept up in follow the cases of the SVU. Each episode Is full of twists and turns. I cannot get enough of this show. I hope it never ends!
Kayla R.
I have been watching this show since I was young. I love the actors in this show. They've remained the same over the years! My personal favorite is Olivia Benson. There's no shows that can compare to this. Drama and real life situations that some could relate to. One of my favorites!
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Hixson, TN
I love Law & Order: SVU. Law & Order was the background noise of my childhood, and Law & Order: SVU has had characters and storylines that've kept me engaged for a decade. Sure, I miss Stabler, but Mariska Hargitay is such a strong lead. I love her. One of the top three crime dramas.
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
La Center, KY
SVU is my favorite Law & Order. It just keeps me involved, I have too many favorite episodes to pick and example. The actors are great and the situations are believable and realistic. If you like crime and investigation, and you haven't already started into this series...you should!
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Memphis, TN
I absolutely love this show! Ever since about 2 or 3 years ago I have been hooked! USA Network and Ion television many times shows reruns of the older seasons and I have to say I enjoy those the best but some of the newer seasons bring something different to look forward to as well.
OMG!!! Amo demasiado ésta serie la sigo desde hace años, los actores son totalmente increibles, te hacen sentir realmente lo que esta sucediendo y cada capitulo es super intenso y adictivo. no me pierdo ni un episodio realmente es una que no te arrepientes de ver 100% recomendada!!!
Tracie D.
Tracie D.
Harlingen , Tx
One of the longest best running shoes to date. Sad these are similar to actual events that have happened, but it's a great show nonetheless. Love the characters, seen it so long it's as though they're family. And just like real life, justice is not always served despite all efforts.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
The Colony, TX
The ability to take current, serious topics and put various view points and opinions on each topic is very impactful to the entertainment world. Each character develops with each episode so you grow to "know" their stance on various topics as well as get to know their personal life.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?