Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Guyenanh D.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN

Law & order: svu is my FAVORITE law & order series. The acting is good and the feel is consistent. It's always interesting and they always know how to grab your attention. Unlike the Miami one, svu is more authentic and less dramatic acting. You really connect to the characters in svu.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.

This is a really good crime drama TV show its really good towatch when you are bored. This show has a lot of really good acting and the actors are really fit for there roles. I don't feel like there are other TV shows like this one. I would recommend watch if you are thirteen or older.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Hamilton, IL

This has been one of my favorite shows for YEARS! I have watched every single episode! There are other shows that are similar to this, but I would say there is nothing quite like SVU. There is always such a good message in the episode, I will be so sad when they finally end the series.
Lydia C.
Lydia C.
Kalamazoo, MI

I love this show with all of my heart. I've seen nearly every single eppisode and I wish that I could just hangout with them and be their friend. Mariska and Ice T are the best people on tv and hopefully will stay on tv for at least 9 more seasons. I'll accept resignation at 25 seasons
Alex M.
Alex M.

Me and my grandmother binge watch this show. In the living room, if the TV is on. SVU is usually the show its playing. We have watched so many in surprised there are still some we haven't seen! I recommend this to anyone who loves watching any kind of detective/criminal movies or shows
Loni P.
Loni P.

This show is an okay show. I am majoring in criminal justice so I tend to watch the okay actors they seem to have going on. My favorite scene ofcourse was when Olivia got away when she was about to get raped. I would say give it a chance and watch it once. You love it or hate it really
Jaid H.
Jaid H.
Grand Prairie, TX

The show keeps up with relevant cases at the time as wild as they may seem, many if not all of the episodes are based on real and recent cases. Great go to show to kill some time between other series you're following. There's 17 seasons and counting so there's no shortage of material.
Allyssa A.
Allyssa A.

This show is an emotional roller coaster! Some episodes are intense so if you are watching with toddlers/kids be warned. This show does have a strong female lead who does her best to clean up the streets with her fellow members of the SVU. This show is a classic everyone should watch!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Calvert City, KY

I have been in love with this show since I was a kid. It never gets old and it will always be one of my favorites. I miss Elliott in the later seasons but I still enjoy watching them.

All the Law &Order tv shows make it in my top 20 favorite TV shows but SVU is definitely in my top 5.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.

For pure devilish drama, you can't beat SVU. Although somewhat formulaic (hence only four stars), the cases that they run into are always dark and entertaining. It's a bit similar to CSI, but definitely focuses more on special cases. I would recommend watching at least a few episodes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?