BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Maggie G.
Winston Salem, NC
Love this show and have for years. Despite the fact that the show is all about "special" crimes and has been on for many many years they have new, exciting plots each week that make the show a fascinating one. It has a good change of actors and actresses which also make it interesting
Allyssa A.
This show is an emotional roller coaster! Some episodes are intense so if you are watching with toddlers/kids be warned. This show does have a strong female lead who does her best to clean up the streets with her fellow members of the SVU. This show is a classic everyone should watch!
Crystal L.
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW! I loved, loved, loved the older seasons when it was Benson and Stabler. Never had a partnership like it, their chemistry so amazing! I still love the show now, I think Amaro was a great "replacement" for Stabler, but nothing will ever compare to the old crew! So much love for Benson and Fin for sticking it out. If those two had left I probably would have quit tuning in!
Kiya M.
I love this show. It shows stories that happen in our world and how the team help catch the people who were at fault. It has good actors and the characters background development is better than what I thought it was going to be. I thought since they kept changing the different stories that they were not going to talk about the people who are the the police as much but they did. I love the show!
Sequoya F.
Holley, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Absolutely my favorite show in the entire world I don't know how I don't get tired of watching the same thing over and over again just binge watching after binge watching but this show is amazing and the characters are the greatest. I definitely need to start from the very beginning somehow.
Lyz H.
Fairview , TN
Let me start by saying I am a very loyal svu watcher. But this whole never knowing when the show is going to come on or be new or whatever is really getting on my nerves lol. I will still be watching but it's almost gotten to the point where I don't even want to fool with it no more.
Katlyn M.
Shippensburg, PA
I have seen every single episode of this show. This is truly a "binge" worthy television series. Not for the faint of heart, you'll be completely swept up in follow the cases of the SVU. Each episode Is full of twists and turns. I cannot get enough of this show. I hope it never ends!
Bianca B.
Deptford, NJ
The old classic. SVU is part of the original family of crime dramas. It's executive producer has been basing the show off real crimes for nearly a decade. I grew up watching SVU which focuses on child and sexual crimes and have definitely learned a lot from this consistent plot twister.
Fei-Fei K.
Saint Louis, MO
Long time running show, which I never understood the amazing-ness of until last year. I binged all 15 seasons up until the newer seasons started up on Hulu. P.S., this show is so good I got my boyfriend hooked on it! He gets so mad when I watch a new episode without him, but I probably would be the same too, haha!
Chelsy R.
Portland, OR
SVU is one of my favorite shows. I will keep on watching this show until there are no more episodes. I really enjoy the characters, the storylines and how much info and victim advocacy they promote. I also found that the stars actually support survivors of violence IRL via non profits.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?