BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Emilee L.
Emilee L.
Sometimes a littletoo dark, but this show has had me hooked for years and year. The actors and storylines are always changing and different and you're always kept on your toes. BEcause of that Ive wated every season and plan to continue until they disconue the show. absolutely great!
Kristol N.
Kristol N.
Keller, TX
In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. DUN DUN! Enough said.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
College Station, TX
This show is definitely an old one, but it's so interesting! It makes me want to be a special victims detective. The actors are AMAZING! The newest season just started and I could not be more excited! It's for sure my favorite out of all the Law and Order versions. It's a must watch!
Jillian V.
Jillian V.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show! I usually start off watching it, thinking that I will just watch a few minutes. But I end up getting sucked into the dramatic plots and twists and turns. Mariska Hargitay is such a talented actress, and her performances in this show are something you have to watch.
OMG!!! Amo demasiado ésta serie la sigo desde hace años, los actores son totalmente increibles, te hacen sentir realmente lo que esta sucediendo y cada capitulo es super intenso y adictivo. no me pierdo ni un episodio realmente es una que no te arrepientes de ver 100% recomendada!!!
April H.
April H.
Pop Culture Expert
I don't watch any other Law and Order series. Special victims unit is one of my favorite must watch weekly shows! Mariska Hartigay is what makes the show what it is. I think they've been through 16-17 seasons already so if that doesn't tell you something then I don't know what will.
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
Pop Culture Expert
I have been following this show since I was a little kid honestly. Through the years, the story line has continuously changed and developed, but without a doubt, it has stayed interesting. I probably going to keep this as a "must watch" until the show ends (hopefully it never does!)
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
I have loved this show probably since their debut. This long-running television show is trendy, Uban, gritty, thought-provoking with awesome cliffhangers. You never know how it's going to end which keeps me on the edge of my couch. I love all of the law and order shows and spinoffs.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
This show has been one of my favorites since I was about twelve. The fact that they keep the show running this long is amazing to me because it never seems to have a bad episode. Every season is intense and original. I love this show and recommend it to anyone who is into thrillers.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Sanford, NC
I am a huge fan of this show , It has had its far turn over in cast here and there but no matter who is new or who is still around that show never seises to amaze and uplift me with how hard these police officers work to make a horrid wrong right and I am happy this show is still on
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?