Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sunshine H.
Sunshine H.
Spring Hill, FL

I am so glad they added Carisi, Peter Scanavino, to the cast. People didn't like him at first but he's grown into a really solid, likable, trustworthy character, someone you end up rooting for. I'm wondering what the point of it is but I love his interaction with Rollins and her baby.
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Winston Salem, NC

Love this show and have for years. Despite the fact that the show is all about "special" crimes and has been on for many many years they have new, exciting plots each week that make the show a fascinating one. It has a good change of actors and actresses which also make it interesting
Chandler S.
Chandler S.
Athens, GA

Easily one of my long time favorite shows! I've watched it for as long as it's been on the air and I will continue to do so until it stops. Benson is such a lovable character and you can't help but to root for her and the rest of their team as they try to put the bad guys behind bars!
Allyssa A.
Allyssa A.

This show is an emotional roller coaster! Some episodes are intense so if you are watching with toddlers/kids be warned. This show does have a strong female lead who does her best to clean up the streets with her fellow members of the SVU. This show is a classic everyone should watch!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

One of my favorite crime shows. This show gives you real cases and then the actors execute their roles to the point where the show feels like it's actually happening in front of you. Also, it's one of those shows that catches the bad guy at the end so you're kept guessing all episode.
Leah F.
Leah F.
Irvine, CA

Definitely my guilty pleasure with my Saturday morning cup of coffee.  I had always been a fan of just regular law and order but I find that I like this better. The stories are very intriguing, and sometimes are relevant to stories at the time. Always a good time.
Lianna M.
Lianna M.
Allston, MA

This show has gotten more and more sensational as the seasons go on, but I love the main characters and the work they do outside of the show. The acting is great and you can tell that the actors all have great chemistry. I usually DVR it and watch episodes I think will be interesting.
Mai S.
Mai S.

I usually watch this when I can bored or when I am folding my clothes. My favorite scene is determining who is going to jail. This is a serious show and I got to say the actors do a good job. I highly recommend watching this show. It can teach you some few things about the real world.
Stefanie W.
Stefanie W.
Ogden, UT

I've been a huge fan of this show for years. I love to watch crime shows. I don't really watch the other law and order but svu is my fav. I will sit and binge watch the series. I love mirishka and ice t y are my favorite actors on the show. I would highly recommend this show to others
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
West Caldwell, NJ

My parents got me hooked on this show. I love the fact that you don't always have to watch every episode to understand what is going on in the episode. Overall, it is a great show that I would highly recommend to anyone. If you enjoy shows like criminal minds you would like this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now