Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Adrienne G.
Adrienne G.

Every episode keeps you on Your toes. It's super real and makes you feel every emotion
Karrington G.
Karrington G.
Tampa, FL

This show is very interesting. It allows you to put yourself in the spot of the victim
Errin W.
Errin W.
Rockford, MI

I love watching law and order SVU. It's the only Law and order I like to watch though.
Jeanetta M.
Jeanetta M.
Warsaw

This is a good show. I have watched this show 8 years. I love the characters in it to.
Marina D.
Marina D.

I always watch this show it's so good I love the story line and plot. I love this show
Jocelyn P.
Jocelyn P.
Anderson, IN

The BEST show. I have seen every single episode !! I am obsessed. I hope it never ends
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Corona, CA

Ever since this show I wanted to become a detective. They get right down to business!!
Allie P.
Allie P.

Love SVU. I could sit and watch this show for hours. pretty sure I have seen them all.
Angie H.
Angie H.
Cary, NC

I enjoy a good crime drama. With the old law and order was still on. Way to go Olivia!
Chiquita P.
Chiquita P.
Philadelphia, MS

Love this show. Definitely not the same since Stabler left but it's still a great show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now