Add a Photo

Photos (23)
shelby b.
shelby b.
Redding, CA

Very realistic and entertaining I love the stories and the drama the actors are great!
Monika R.
Monika R.
Kissimmee , FL

Who doesn't like this show ! I can watch it all day and all night ! My favorite show !
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Lumberton, NC

Love this show! Always keeps you on the edge of your seat. Drama, entertaining to see.
Kyla P.
Kyla P.

I can sit in my pajamas all day and watch this on tv. Olivia is my favorite character.
Aisha E.
Aisha E.
Killeen, TX

Just an all around excellent show that keeps you on your toes and coming back for more
Krista S.
Krista S.

This show is very interesting and keeps you at the edge of your seat most of the time.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

Great show. It is very entertaining and addicting. Always on television with marathons
Emilee F.
Emilee F.
Smithville, TN

This is an amazing show, I've only started to watch it recently and K so I'll luv. It.
Miranda I.
Miranda I.

Probably have watched every single episode. Binge watch this show at home all the time
emilia v.
emilia v.

I adore law and order the greatest crime drama on tv.i guess i just love Olivia benson
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?