Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jennifer s.
Jennifer s.
Love this law & order cant get enough with thus show. I still watch it all the ti.w.
Mollie H.
Mollie H.
Newark, OH
This show is amazing. I just wish officer stabler was still on it. That kinda stinks
Haleigh C.
Haleigh C.
My absolute favorite show of all time!! I've probably watched every episode 3 times.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Semmes, AL
I can watch this over and over again. The new episodes and the old ones are awesome!
Yeymi C.
Yeymi C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Hahahagaaa just think about the funny thing they somtime do love it my favorite show
Tee M.
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Oct. 5, 2016, 12:33 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love from tv. Will continue to watch. This show keeps you on the end of your seat.
Rita D.
Rita D.
I love the fact Ice Tea and half the Oz case from HBO solve crimes. Lol entertaining
sandra o.
sandra o.
I like to watch SVU. The true to life plots are very interesting and full of energy.
Megan M.
Megan M.
New Philadelphia, OH
My all time favorite crime show! I think I have seen every episode it's my favorite!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
Law & Order SVU is one of my favorite TV shows. Great stories and acting. I love it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?