BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Layne S.
I grew up watching Law and Order and as I grew up it always felt a little stale. SUV get's into the heart of the story, unlike the other forms. It connects very real-life stories (unlike CI) with the audience in a very personal way. It's intense, heart-breaking, and addicting. Moreover, the characters grow together with every episode so the story feels more than the individual crimes happening each episode.
Kristina L.
Gainesville, GA
This show will keep you hooked. Each episode is different and interesting. You get to see cases and what does into them.
Jade H.
One of my favorite shows. One of the best crime shows to ever air on TV. I would honestly argue that no other show could even come close to how amazing Detective Benson and the rest of the SVU squad are.
Kristi C.
Levelland
Characters feel very well as do the victims. Can easily get sucked into the drama of the show and feel the emotions as it progresses.
C. H.
Addison, TX
Gritty, dramatic, suspenseful, and often over-the-top, it's hard not to enjoy SVU. Yes, many plotlines can get a bit ridiculous, but the compelling characters and solid performances make it entertaining and easy to watch several hours of at a time.
Jolene T.
North Logan
One of my favorite shows. I love the drama and the story lines that they show. The actors do a great job and you can't help but fall in love with the characters.
I've been watching Law and Order for as long as I can remember, and I see it as a classic example of American television. There's a reason it's been around for as long as it has. The writing is interesting a riveting, with a twist anywhere you wouldn't expect it. Anyone who loves suspense or criminal justice should watch Law and Order: SVU.
Cassie P.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this show! It's always entertaining and has a good story line. Love Olivia Benson!
Aracely A.
Cambridge, MA
A classic when I want to watch something entertaining without being bogged down with too many complex story lines. Good stuff for binge watching
Lexi B.
Cincinnati, OH
I live that this show has a strong female lead. The show pulls you in and I'm always hopping they get the bad guy. However, sometimes the dark nature and themes of the episodes are disturbing. I recommend looking at the info section of each episode before watching that way you ca screen out any episodes that are particularly disturbing.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?