Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Spring, TX

This has been my favorite show for years!! I own every season on dvd lol I'm a faithful watcher!
Cardenas G.
Cardenas G.
Belleville, IL

Stabler and Benson make the show worth watching. My favorite show out of all the Law and Orders.
Kelly V.
Kelly V.

Always loved watching this show. Makes me want to become a detective. Always love officer Benson
Willianna D.
Willianna D.
Long Branch, NJ

Very good show one of the best I know a lot of ppl who enjoy this show I definitely recommend it
Marielli L.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL

Anything criminal wise this show Is great to watch and you learn a lot from the criminal justice
Heather O.
Heather O.
McKinney, TX

This is my go to. I watch re-runs during the day and new episodes when they come out on netflix!
Bless J.
Bless J.
Brooklyn, NY

I can watch this show all day everyday I just love them and how real they make each episode look
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Jacksonville, NC

Good shoe for people who like to watch mystery shoes it's about two agents who figure out crimes
Shania L.
Shania L.
Marana, AZ

I watch this show all the time and I love it I feel really bad for the victims and I miss Eliot.
Yolanda R.
Yolanda R.

I am a die hard fan for all Law and Order series. I am in law enforcement and enjoy these shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now