Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Cole V.
Cole V.

100000/10! amazing show with a strong cast!! if you haven't watched it yet, please do!
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Winters, CA

I'm my opinion an awesome show. You never know who the killer is and the drama is real
Roshelle T.
Roshelle T.
Gainesville, FL

I've been watching this show for years and I love it! This is my go to show for sure!!
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO

I love the characters and the story lines. I like the integrated medical side as well.
Diana M.
Diana M.

ONLY THE BEST SHOW EVER. if you are looking for a show to watch this summer watch this
Katharine H.
Katharine H.

I'm addicted to this show - especially the seasons in which Stabler was still present.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

Great Show. Always have a great story line and keep you entertained the whole episode.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.

Law and order is a good show. It keeps you on your toes through out the whole episode.
essynce j.
essynce j.
Desoto, TX

Thos show is the best out of all crime shows but I'm still mad that they ended the show
Monika R.
Monika R.
Kissimmee, fl

Who doesn't like this show ! I can watch it all day and all night ! My favorite show !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now