Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Saint Ann, MO

This show used to be my favorite! It has sadly gone down hill, I have stopped watching
Joslyn Y.
Joslyn Y.
Morrow, GA

I have watched all the episodes up to the newest episodes keeps me laughing and crying
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Lumberton, NC

Love this show! Always keeps you on the edge of your seat. Drama, entertaining to see.
PaTrisha R.
PaTrisha R.
Elkhart, IN

Very interesting to watch. Some episodes you can tell are "acting" but otherwise good.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Somerset, KY

One of my favorite TV shows. I have seen some episodes 3 or 4 times. I LOVE this show.
Angie B.
Angie B.
Eugene, MO

Always on my tv!! Excellent writing, covering modern day news issues. #best #bluelives
Kelley H.
Kelley H.
Spencer, MA

Best show ever! Keeps you on the edge of your seat! Does not compare to anything else.
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.

I love this show i find myself bunge watching this all the time that i forget the time
Aisha E.
Aisha E.
Killeen, TX

Just an all around excellent show that keeps you on your toes and coming back for more
Karrington G.
Karrington G.
Tampa, FL

This show is very interesting. It allows you to put yourself in the spot of the victim
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now