Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mary e.
Mary e.
Kennewick, WA

I love crime shows. I have been watching since season one. Always good story lines. Good actors.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Bridgeview, IL

I can watch this show every single day. Even if I already,seen the episode i will watch it again
Tanea L.
Tanea L.
Haledon, NJ

Great show! All time classic. Just watched new seaso last night and it was jaw dropping as usual
Kelly V.
Kelly V.

Always loved watching this show. Makes me want to become a detective. Always love officer Benson
Zaskia S.
Zaskia S.
Phoenix, AZ

If you're a crime buff, like I consider myself to be :P, you'll enjoy the compelling storylines.
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Wayne, MI

Very interesting i watch every chance i get love all the actors and actresses keeps me intrigued
Emily A.
Emily A.
Brantford

Great show. It really shows something that people really don't want to talk about but we need to
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Virginia Bch, VA

Literally sewn every episode of this show and watch reruns constantly because its jut that good.
Heather O.
Heather O.
McKinney, TX

This is my go to. I watch re-runs during the day and new episodes when they come out on netflix!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Commiskey, IN

Another favorite series, never missed an episode. Can be heart breaking at times but great cast!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now