Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Roshelle T.
Roshelle T.
Gainesville, FL

I've been watching this show for years and I love it! This is my go to show for sure!!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Lexington, AL

Olivia is my favorite....I like to watch her in all eposides. I record this and watch!
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Saint Ann, MO

This show used to be my favorite! It has sadly gone down hill, I have stopped watching
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.

I love this show i find myself bunge watching this all the time that i forget the time
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Lumberton, NC

Love this show! Always keeps you on the edge of your seat. Drama, entertaining to see.
Yesenia A.
Yesenia A.
Passaic, NJ

I'm obsessed with this show I watched it 24/7 I don't get tired of watching it LOVE IT
Aisha E.
Aisha E.
Killeen, TX

Just an all around excellent show that keeps you on your toes and coming back for more
PaTrisha R.
PaTrisha R.
Elkhart, IN

Very interesting to watch. Some episodes you can tell are "acting" but otherwise good.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

Great show. It is very entertaining and addicting. Always on television with marathons
Brianna L.
Brianna L.

Love this show and would recommend it to anyone who is into the mystery/ drama series.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now