Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Christine M.
Christine M.
Anderson, SC

One of the best crime shows there is great cast with awesome stories! Very entertaining
Megan W.
Megan W.
Tioga, Pa

Love! I can watch law and order SVU over and over and have most of the scenes memorized
April B.
April B.
Chesterfield, MI

Awesome show if you like crime dramas. Keeps you on your toes and keeps you interested.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

If you like crime & suspense this is the show for you! Love SVU! Every episode is great
ROSARIO V.
ROSARIO V.
San Jacinto, CA

I love this show! Its amazing and I love Olivia and I will continue to watch this show.
Felisha S.
Felisha S.

I can watch the reruns for days! Love the Stabler & Benson era! One of my fav TV shows!
Jade R.
Jade R.

I love this show! I always put it on when I find it on TV and I enjoy the story lines..
Destiny K.
Destiny K.

Amazing show, very suspenseful but every episode is really good. Also very amazing cast
Liz D.
Liz D.

Used to watch this show all the time! My husband and I love watching bison and stabler!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Buffalo, SC

Best show ever. Only recently I discovered this show. Great actors and real life plots!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?