Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Phoenix, AZ

Love this show. I think I have seen every episode. The actors are awesome. A great detective show
Adriele F.
Adriele F.
Pleasant Grove, UT

I love this show. Very intriguing and keeps us trying to solve the puzzles. Never seen I bad one.
Fatumata W.
Fatumata W.
Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Law & Order: SVU is a very nice to watch if your into solving the case i hope that you guys injoy
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS

My daughters love this series.. They love it so much that they watch it over and over again on TV
Angela R.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA

The seriousness of these shows is so realistic it's scary. I really like this series of the shows
Blythe M.
Blythe M.
Tucson, AZ

Seen ever episode more than once always my go to when nothing else is on I encourage you to watch
Lexus H.
Lexus H.

By far one of my favorite shows, especially to binge watch on a rainy day! Definitely recommended
Mikala D.
Mikala D.
Rolling Pr, IN

Addicted to this show always up to date on the current episodes. Watch to wind down from the day.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Madison, WI

Favorites show ! I have been watching it for years ! If you have never watched it your missin out
Melissa d.
Melissa d.
Cape Canaveral, FL

I'm super into crime shows mostly true crime shows buy this is also one that I've watched a lot!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now