Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amy H.
Amy H.
portage, mi

This show is amazing and look at how many seasons it had lasted. It covers very emotional topics.
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Jacksonville, FL

Great show! I've watched this for many years. I look forward to watching this on Hulu every week.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.

Love this show . Could watch it for hours at a time when they go the marathons . Love the plots .
Amber C.
Amber C.
Smithville, TN

Love watching the sickos go DOWN! And every episode satisfies the longing for justice! Go get em!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Nashville, GA

Hope this show never ends! Olivia Benson is a great character. And Finn too!!! Bring Munch back!!
Vy H.
Vy H.

This show is so good I watch all the time It has such a good storyboard I love all the characters
Lexus H.
Lexus H.

By far one of my favorite shows, especially to binge watch on a rainy day! Definitely recommended
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS

My daughters love this series.. They love it so much that they watch it over and over again on TV
Melissa d.
Melissa d.
Cape Canaveral, FL

I'm super into crime shows mostly true crime shows buy this is also one that I've watched a lot!!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Jacksonville, FL

I have been watching this for over ten year . I love when marathons play! I could watch this 24/7
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now