Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Lexington, AL

Olivia is my favorite....I like to watch her in all eposides. I record this and watch!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Beachwood, NJ

Never gets old, I could watch this over and over again. Drama crime love it has it all
Kyla P.
Kyla P.

I can sit in my pajamas all day and watch this on tv. Olivia is my favorite character.
Barb P.
Barb P.
Glendive, MT

Love this show! It has been on for years and I started watching it from the beginning.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Philadelphia, PA

I haven loved this show since the day it had came out and I will continue to watch it.
essynce j.
essynce j.
Desoto, TX

Thos show is the best out of all crime shows but I'm still mad that they ended the show
Jocelyn P.
Jocelyn P.
Anderson, IN

The BEST show. I have seen every single episode !! I am obsessed. I hope it never ends
It is a good show it leaves you thinking and trying to figure out the case it is great
gabi h.
gabi h.
Moline, IL

LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH IS GREAT OLIVIA BENSON IS MY FAVE GREAT ACTING GREAT STORYLINES
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Somerset, KY

One of my favorite TV shows. I have seen some episodes 3 or 4 times. I LOVE this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now