Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Gloucester, MA

Can watch episodes for hours on hours never gets old--the plot format is repetitive obviously tho
Dhanmattie S.
Dhanmattie S.
Kissimmee, FL

Love love love this show even my one year old baby knows this theme song she knew it from day one
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Miramar, FL

The stories are always soo interesting. I love this show. You really get invested in their lives.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.

Episodes are unique and suspenseful. Makes you feel compassionate for the victims in the episode.
Jordyn D.
Jordyn D.

One of my all time favorite shows, if you love crime dramas this is definitely the show for you.
Janine W.
Janine W.
San Antonio, TX

My favorite drama series. Ive been watching it for years. I enjoy the actors and the story lines.
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Phoenix, AZ

Love this show. I think I have seen every episode. The actors are awesome. A great detective show
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Talbott, TN

All time favorite show don't think I've ever seen a bad episode. I would watch all day every day.
Carol K.
Carol K.
South Fulton, TN

I really like this show. It shows things that actually do happen. It goes with day to day living.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA

The seriousness of these shows is so realistic it's scary. I really like this series of the shows
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now