Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Beth W.
Beth W.

Great show!! I have been watching for years. It can be a little creepy at times. I still like it.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
calgary, AB

Seen all 17 seasons. Mariska Hargitay is such a wonderful actress. I do miss Chris meloni though.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Round Lake, IL

It's good because you never know what's going to happen next and you can never predict the ending
Missy I.
Missy I.
Brookeland, TX

I didn't use to like this show. But for some reason it has turned out to be an all time favorite.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS

I have an addiction to this show. Even if I have seen the episode 10 times I will watch it again.
Karla C.
Karla C.
Norcross, GA

I absolutely love this! Olivia is my favorite and so many plot twists! I watch this all the time!
Tara R.
Tara R.
N Arlington, NJ

One of my favorite shows! Have watched since season one and it on my DVR list. Miss Chris Meloni.
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
Adrian, MI

I absolutely love this show! Very great actors and actresses and I swear I've seen every episode!
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL

Very entertaining. I usually watch this show when they show a marathon or when I get a chance to.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.

Episodes are unique and suspenseful. Makes you feel compassionate for the victims in the episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now