Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katie F.
Katie F.
Evanston, IL
My go to show on the weekends when I'm feeling lazy!! All day marathon!! Yes please!!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Law and order svu is my favorite law and order. Always entertaining and great acting!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
New Bedford, MA
So many great stories characters are amazing after years of seasons it never gets old
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
Great show love it amazing seasons I. An watch this show all day and night if I could
Arianna Z.
Arianna Z.
Sad there's only one season on Netflix but I do watch this quite often! So addictive.
Kailey C.
Kailey C.
Bellefonte, PA
I will sit and watch an entire day long marathon of this show. So good. Cast is great
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
I been watching this show for years. Sad that stabler left. I wish he would come back
Rhiana G.
Rhiana G.
Los Angeles, CA
Sept. 22, 2016, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Very interesting tv show ever my favorite show. The actors are really good at acting.
Allyson G.
Allyson G.
Old show but one of my very favorites! LOVE LOVE LOVE. Stabler is the best character!
Amber D.
Amber D.
I love to watch this show. It gets very intense. It keeps me rooted right in my seat.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?