10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,177 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Sad there's only one season on Netflix but I do watch this quite often! So addictive.
Totally recommend this series. Great stories and keeps you on your feet, just great.
I love law and order it's such a great show I watch re runs all the time it's so good
I love this show! I've watched it from the beginning and I always come back for more.
This is a great crime show. It can be addicting though, so be careful. Great stories.
I will sit and watch an entire day long marathon of this show. So good. Cast is great
Special Victims Unit is an intriguing show. The episodes they come up with are great!
I can watch this for hours. Some really heavy stuff but always full of great stories.
I'm so hooked on this show. I can even watch re-runs forever and still be entertained
I love these show and they just keep going after all these years I hope it never ends
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos