Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Emma B.
Emma B.
Another one of my very favorite tv shows. So well done, great actors, and story line.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Great show always suspense full never a dull moment I've been watching this for years
Christie S.
Christie S.
Las Cruces, NM
I love the great tales that this series tell. The twist and turns are always exciting
Joseline P.
Joseline P.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good show love the cast every episode is good and o would definitely recommend
Oct. 2, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great story lines. Always full of drama and suspense. Olivia is the heart of the show
Shanejah L.
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL
My favorite TV show ever!!!! I can watch this all day long!! Nothing compares to this
Julianne W.
Julianne W.
Completely captivating during every single episode, the actor are incredibly talented
Debby B.
Debby B.
I could watch reruns of this show all weekend long. I love every episode old and new.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Gainesville, FL
I've been watching this show for years!!! Huge fan!!! I love all of the cast members!
Colleen W.
Colleen W.
Another favorite show. Olivia Benson is an amazing character and Mariska is perfect..
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?