Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Manana Sera Otro Dia S.
Manana Sera Otro Dia S.
Oklahoma City, OK

Me gusta tipos casos y drama el personaje principal anque no tengo tiempo verlo seguido
Tichelle S.
Tichelle S.
Powder Springs, GA

SVU is my absolute favorite show to watch. I'm tuned in every week for the new episode.
Elena S.
Elena S.
Fairfield, CT

Great show riveting and somewhat informative, watch with family and love to binge watch
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

If you like crime & suspense this is the show for you! Love SVU! Every episode is great
Precious Marie M.
Precious Marie M.
Waco, TX

Great suspenseful show! Love watching this on hulu while eating dinner with the family.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.

Intense show that draws you in. The characters are relatable and really act their part.
Valeria R.
Valeria R.

One if my favorite shows! I can watch over and over again. It is extremely entertaining
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.

My absolute favorite law n order!!! I watch it everyday...can't get enough if this show
nadine n.
nadine n.
Akron, OH

I find interesting how the crimes are solved and how each detective reacts to the crime
Chrystal G.
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA

Love, love, LOVE this show. I can literally watch it all day and never get tired of it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?