Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Marianne W.
Marianne W.
York, PA

This show also relates to real life scenereos. Love how they tell the story from beginning to end
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Jacksonville, FL

Great show! I've watched this for many years. I look forward to watching this on Hulu every week.
Vlora J.
Vlora J.

I started watching this since i was little. Have not missed any episodes. Its really interesting!
Beth W.
Beth W.

Great show!! I have been watching for years. It can be a little creepy at times. I still like it.
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
Clarksburg, WV

Amazing, action pacted show with a great cast. Keeps you guessing until the end of every episode.
Tara R.
Tara R.
N Arlington, NJ

One of my favorite shows! Have watched since season one and it on my DVR list. Miss Chris Meloni.
Chantell S.
Chantell S.
Chester, VA

Love this show. I watch all the reruns and me and my mother went and brought the DVDs to rewatch.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS

I have an addiction to this show. Even if I have seen the episode 10 times I will watch it again.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Pittsburgh, PA

Like always each episode will keep you in your toes! Great acting, good laughs and intense drama.
Melissa d.
Melissa d.
Cape Canaveral, FL

I'm super into crime shows mostly true crime shows buy this is also one that I've watched a lot!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now