Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Anna G.
Anna G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

I could watch it all day long and watch the re runs multiple times. It's a great show .
Precious Marie M.
Precious Marie M.
Waco, TX

Great suspenseful show! Love watching this on hulu while eating dinner with the family.
Robyn E.
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA

I love this show! There's lots of episodes to watch. There is always a good story line!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX

I love this show. Great writing with amazing acting on it. I would recommend this show.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA

Favorite show of all time. 5 stars FOR SURE. Have loved this show for ATLEAST 10 years.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Gresham, OR

Me & my friends are always watching this we enjoy watching it it's really interesting .
Elena S.
Elena S.
Fairfield, CT

Great show riveting and somewhat informative, watch with family and love to binge watch
Sonya S.
Sonya S.
Pontiac, MI

Love, love Law and Order!!! They always have great story lines and the cast is amazing.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Pensacola, FL

I love law and preset this show never gets old I could spend all day watching this show
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA

Law and Order is a show that will catch your attention! I can't just watch one episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now