Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Sadie T.
Sadie T.

Love this show! Love the stories and how realistic they are and I love each characters storyline.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.

Love this show . Could watch it for hours at a time when they go the marathons . Love the plots .
Skyler A.
Skyler A.

I love this show when there is nothing on tv this is usually on. I love when they get the bad guy

Melissa d.
Melissa d.
Cape Canaveral, FL

I'm super into crime shows mostly true crime shows buy this is also one that I've watched a lot!!
Laritza  M.
Laritza M.

I enjoy watching this because they always have good cases . I love it and it's super entertaining
Adriele F.
Adriele F.
Pleasant Grove, UT

I love this show. Very intriguing and keeps us trying to solve the puzzles. Never seen I bad one.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Los Angeles, CA

I really love this show so much. I'm in love with it. It's really awsome. It's the best show ever
Amber C.
Amber C.
Smithville, TN

Love watching the sickos go DOWN! And every episode satisfies the longing for justice! Go get em!
Andrea E.
Andrea E.

Best show known to man. I love it. I love it. I love it. It's got a little something for everyone
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Nashville, GA

Hope this show never ends! Olivia Benson is a great character. And Finn too!!! Bring Munch back!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now