Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dulce D.
Dulce D.
Los Angeles, CA

We can't get enough of Benson and everyone else that's on the show. Very entertaining!!
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Cypress, TX

I can watch this all day everyday even if I've already seen the episode a million times
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
Seminole, OK

I love this show it is great but it could have some nasty episodes though so be careful
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Pensacola, FL

I love law and preset this show never gets old I could spend all day watching this show
Giselle G.
Giselle G.
Elizabeth, NJ

This has to be one of my favorite shows definitely shows what the world is kind of like
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Anaheim, CA

SVU is a great show. Great story lines in every episode. One of my fave criminal shows.
gloria w.
gloria w.
Colorado Springs, CO

There is a reason this show has been on forever! i love the characters and storylines!!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Saint Louis, MO

This show is the best drama. So I binge watch that show all the time can't live without
Michalla M.
Michalla M.
Salem, OR

It's amaaaaaaaazing. I love this show so much but I wish Elliot Stabler would come back
emma s.
emma s.
Los Angeles, CA

my favourite show on television. they don't leave out details and everything's so real!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now