Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Adriele F.
Adriele F.
Pleasant Grove, UT

I love this show. Very intriguing and keeps us trying to solve the puzzles. Never seen I bad one.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Talbott, TN

All time favorite show don't think I've ever seen a bad episode. I would watch all day every day.
Leela I.
Leela I.

Love this show and it keeps getting better every season. I always look forward to the next season
Alyson H.
Alyson H.
Overton, TX

Great characters! Every story has a great crime plot but also follows the main characters life's.
Love the show & the actors. It's not always easy to figure out the guilty party. Actors are Great
Sadie T.
Sadie T.

Love this show! Love the stories and how realistic they are and I love each characters storyline.
leonela m.
leonela m.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this show. It's soooo good. It's soo sad a lot of the times. It has a lot of drama as well.
Skyler A.
Skyler A.

I love this show when there is nothing on tv this is usually on. I love when they get the bad guy

Beth W.
Beth W.

Great show!! I have been watching for years. It can be a little creepy at times. I still like it.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Los Angeles, CA

I really love this show so much. I'm in love with it. It's really awsome. It's the best show ever
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now