Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Karen T.
Karen T.

Great show, loved watching it when it first begin and during the years. the latter episodes are not that good as it was in the beginning. Characters changes are good and bad over the years. But this is one of the greatest shows to watch if one has never seen it or want to revisit old shows.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Seattle, WA

This show is hands down one of the best shows on TV. The lead (Olivia Benson) is realistic and smart, but also a career driven woman, who after already being so successful at work, decided she also wanted to be a mother so she adopted a child. talk about a badass role model for young girls!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
New Bern, NC

I love watching the drama unfold. I like listening to how they solve the crimes. It brings sensitive subjects to light, and while I can't always watch it when the kids are in the room due to some of the content, it is still my go to show even if I have seen the same episode a million times.
Chanel H.
Chanel H.

I love Law and order it gives you the criminal side that we don't see any gives the suspicion of what's going to happen next it becomes reality because of things that they show a true statements and words we didn't know that was a love the the climb the mystery of the rail the driver of the
Deidre M.
Deidre M.
Caledonia, MI

I love this show. It's a nice crime show that you have a bit of mystery, yet you still know what's going on. It's similar time CrI'm in al Minds, yet this should deal with the Speacial Victims Unit. I love that each episode has a different case, yet it also has a plot line outside of crime.
Terri M.
Terri M.
Shawnee, KS

As an adult survivor of sexual abuse I take great interest in this program. Not only do I watch current seasons but I also will watch reruns and even binge watch when a marathon is on. I prefer the original cast and truly miss the character of Elliot, he was my favorite for so many reasons.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Sewell, NJ

One of my all time favorite shows! Each episode keeps you on the edge of your seat until the very end. I could watch marathons all day long (I've definitely done this). Excellent acting. Relevant story lines. Absolutely a "must watch" show... it hasn't been on for 17 seasons for no reason :)
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT

This is one of my favorite television shows. It's similar to the other Law and Order series. The actors portray detective convincingly. I've seen just about every episode. I would recommend watching it if you're into those types of shoes. It's not for someone who might be overly sensitive.
Devyn K.
Devyn K.
E Stroudsburg, PA

Best show known to man! if you have never watched this show before I highly recommend it. I really miss the episode with Elliot but I will not lie that the new episodes are still so good and addicting to binge watch! this Is a must watch series and you are missing out if you don't watch it
Grace S.
Grace S.
College Point, NY

This show is awesome! It always keeps me on my toes. The suspense and the storyline is great. The acting is top notch. The actors and actresses portray their characters really well. The way they tackle the situation and get the bad guys is really satisfying to watch. I recommend this show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now