Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Kristol N.
Kristol N.
Keller, TX
In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. DUN DUN! Enough said.
hunter w.
hunter w.
I feel that this show is a great classic. I love how you can randomly watch any single episode or go back and start from the beginning or an earlier seasons to get the back story. I feel that it's great and I am always interested in it. For me, it's a must watch because it's so good.
Lyz H.
Lyz H.
Fairview , TN
Let me start by saying I am a very loyal svu watcher. But this whole never knowing when the show is going to come on or be new or whatever is really getting on my nerves lol. I will still be watching but it's almost gotten to the point where I don't even want to fool with it no more.
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
When I watch this show I feel as if I too am a lawyer lol, I can usually spot the bad guy before the detectives in the show can, the actors are great and so is the story line, I like this & csi. You can't mess with a good thing, it's been on for a long time because it's a great show.
Angela K.
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
I love this show so much! It makes me feel like I'm at a real crime case with them. The stories are always different and keep me on my toes. I never know what to expect each episode. I also like how I'll think I'll know how the story will end but will sometimes have an amazing twist.
Katlyn M.
Katlyn M.
Shippensburg, PA
I have seen every single episode of this show. This is truly a "binge" worthy television series. Not for the faint of heart, you'll be completely swept up in follow the cases of the SVU. Each episode Is full of twists and turns. I cannot get enough of this show. I hope it never ends!
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
Pop Culture Expert
I watch Law & Order SVU all of the time, even the old episodes. I love all of the actors in that show. They all do an awesome job. I have too many choices to pick a favorite scene. No other show has compared to this show. It has been on for a long time. I would recommend watching it.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
The acting is incredible, and I appreciate a television show that shows more of the real, gritty emotions of the world. It creates empathy for the victims, and makes me want to do good for people that are victimized. It keeps me on the edge of my seat, and is always hard to turn off.
Rosalba P.
Rosalba P.
Durham, NC
Great great show, my husband and I watch it every night before bed when we have time, because it will always keep us awake with the plots, it is incredible that this show is still ongoing and that their stories still keep us wanting to watch one more chapter.
Absolutely a must watch!
Monika F.
Monika F.
Saint Louis, MO
Law & Order SVU is the best one of the whole series in my opinon. It pioneered the way for other modern crime shows, and opened up the discussion about those kinds of crimes. Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress and I would recommend this to anyone. Not appropriate for kids, though
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?