BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Katlyn M.
Katlyn M.
Shippensburg, PA
I have seen every single episode of this show. This is truly a "binge" worthy television series. Not for the faint of heart, you'll be completely swept up in follow the cases of the SVU. Each episode Is full of twists and turns. I cannot get enough of this show. I hope it never ends!
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
Pop Culture Expert
I watch Law & Order SVU all of the time, even the old episodes. I love all of the actors in that show. They all do an awesome job. I have too many choices to pick a favorite scene. No other show has compared to this show. It has been on for a long time. I would recommend watching it.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I love this show!! I have always loved the character development of Olivia Benson! I was upset that Stabler and Munch left the show. My favorite scene was when Olivia adopted her son. I love the actors and it is a definite must watch. I keep up with the new seasons when they come on.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Pop Culture Expert
For some reason this show never gets old! I'm a sucker for crime shows and this is definitely one of my all time favorites! I like it especially because sometimes the episodes connect with each other and you do get an extended storyline. This is unlike a lot of the other crime shows.
Angela K.
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
I love this show so much! It makes me feel like I'm at a real crime case with them. The stories are always different and keep me on my toes. I never know what to expect each episode. I also like how I'll think I'll know how the story will end but will sometimes have an amazing twist.
Emilee L.
Emilee L.
Sometimes a littletoo dark, but this show has had me hooked for years and year. The actors and storylines are always changing and different and you're always kept on your toes. BEcause of that Ive wated every season and plan to continue until they disconue the show. absolutely great!
hunter w.
hunter w.
I feel that this show is a great classic. I love how you can randomly watch any single episode or go back and start from the beginning or an earlier seasons to get the back story. I feel that it's great and I am always interested in it. For me, it's a must watch because it's so good.
Lyz H.
Lyz H.
Fairview , TN
Let me start by saying I am a very loyal svu watcher. But this whole never knowing when the show is going to come on or be new or whatever is really getting on my nerves lol. I will still be watching but it's almost gotten to the point where I don't even want to fool with it no more.
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Nashville, TN
I love Law & Order: SVU. Law & Order was the background noise of my childhood, and Law & Order: SVU has had characters and storylines that've kept me engaged for a decade. Sure, I miss Stabler, but Mariska Hargitay is such a strong lead. I love her. One of the top three crime dramas.
Kristol N.
Kristol N.
Keller, TX
In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. DUN DUN! Enough said.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?