BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Samantha B.
Reading, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shows of all time I love the drama and suspense it has. the actors are great and make the show what it is. it is similar to other "crime" shows like criminal minds or bones but does provide and different type of crime. it is a must watch when you need a show to watch!
Angelina B.
Olathe, KS
This is a very good T.V. show to just watch when you want a more relaxing vibe. There isn't a ton of drama where you actually need to keep up with whats going on in every episode but there's a good amount for each episode. Also a lot of these episodes don't need to be watched in order but there is some backstory filled in the episodes so you might not understand something when they bring it up.
Joanne W.
I have loved this show probably since their debut. This long-running television show is trendy, Uban, gritty, thought-provoking with awesome cliffhangers. You never know how it's going to end which keeps me on the edge of my couch. I love all of the law and order shows and spinoffs.
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
I love this show so much! It makes me feel like I'm at a real crime case with them. The stories are always different and keep me on my toes. I never know what to expect each episode. I also like how I'll think I'll know how the story will end but will sometimes have an amazing twist.
Lianna M.
Allston, MA
This show has gotten more and more sensational as the seasons go on, but I love the main characters and the work they do outside of the show. The acting is great and you can tell that the actors all have great chemistry. I usually DVR it and watch episodes I think will be interesting.
Lee W.
Bluff City, TN
This is my all time favorite show. I am a little upset that Stabler is no longer on the show but they still have a great cast. I also like Criminal Minds because it is the same kind of show. I don't have any favorite scenes as I love them all. Everyone should watch all of the episodes.
Jaid H.
Denton, TX
The show keeps up with relevant cases at the time as wild as they may seem, many if not all of the episodes are based on real and recent cases. Great go to show to kill some time between other series you're following. There's 17 seasons and counting so there's no shortage of material.
Katie O.
Sanford, NC
I am a huge fan of this show , It has had its far turn over in cast here and there but no matter who is new or who is still around that show never seises to amaze and uplift me with how hard these police officers work to make a horrid wrong right and I am happy this show is still on
Taylor R.
The acting is incredible, and I appreciate a television show that shows more of the real, gritty emotions of the world. It creates empathy for the victims, and makes me want to do good for people that are victimized. It keeps me on the edge of my seat, and is always hard to turn off.
Julia G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Olivia Benson is my hero! Honestly, without her, this show would not be able to go on. Additionally, I've always been a huge fan of crime TV shows, and Law and Order: SVU may be at the top of the list! The scripts aren't cringeworthy like some other shows, and some episodes are tear jerkers.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?