BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Monika F.
Saint Louis, MO
Law & Order SVU is the best one of the whole series in my opinon. It pioneered the way for other modern crime shows, and opened up the discussion about those kinds of crimes. Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress and I would recommend this to anyone. Not appropriate for kids, though
Araceli M.
Milwaukee, WI
Drama! This show will have your emotions running wild with each episode. I have been watching it for practically forever. The actors really allow watchers to connect with them on a personal level, especially Olivia Benson. If you don;t already watch this religiously you should start.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I watch Law & Order SVU all of the time, even the old episodes. I love all of the actors in that show. They all do an awesome job. I have too many choices to pick a favorite scene. No other show has compared to this show. It has been on for a long time. I would recommend watching it.
Kayla R.
I have been watching this show since I was young. I love the actors in this show. They've remained the same over the years! My personal favorite is Olivia Benson. There's no shows that can compare to this. Drama and real life situations that some could relate to. One of my favorites!
Katlyn M.
Shippensburg, PA
I have seen every single episode of this show. This is truly a "binge" worthy television series. Not for the faint of heart, you'll be completely swept up in follow the cases of the SVU. Each episode Is full of twists and turns. I cannot get enough of this show. I hope it never ends!
Jessica J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
This is a classic crime show with a focus on special crimes. The actors play their parts perfectly and the main cast fits together perfectly in this show. It's a show that doesn't really have to be watched I. Order or seen all of them and I love watching reruns whenever they come on.
Jessica N.
For some reason this show never gets old! I'm a sucker for crime shows and this is definitely one of my all time favorites! I like it especially because sometimes the episodes connect with each other and you do get an extended storyline. This is unlike a lot of the other crime shows.
Kristol N.
Keller, TX
In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. DUN DUN! Enough said.
Lyz H.
Fairview , TN
Let me start by saying I am a very loyal svu watcher. But this whole never knowing when the show is going to come on or be new or whatever is really getting on my nerves lol. I will still be watching but it's almost gotten to the point where I don't even want to fool with it no more.
hunter w.
I feel that this show is a great classic. I love how you can randomly watch any single episode or go back and start from the beginning or an earlier seasons to get the back story. I feel that it's great and I am always interested in it. For me, it's a must watch because it's so good.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?