Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Loni P.
Loni P.

This show is an okay show. I am majoring in criminal justice so I tend to watch the okay actors they seem to have going on. My favorite scene ofcourse was when Olivia got away when she was about to get raped. I would say give it a chance and watch it once. You love it or hate it really
Erica K.
Erica K.
Alma, MI

This is a show that will really keep you on your toes. If you are the type of person who loves a good action and mystery show than this is the one for you. I actually prefer law and order SVU over the regular law and order because I believe this one provides more cutting edge material.
Chelsy R.
Chelsy R.
Portland, OR

SVU is one of my favorite shows. I will keep on watching this show until there are no more episodes. I really enjoy the characters, the storylines and how much info and victim advocacy they promote. I also found that the stars actually support survivors of violence IRL via non profits.
Alex M.
Alex M.

Me and my grandmother binge watch this show. In the living room, if the TV is on. SVU is usually the show its playing. We have watched so many in surprised there are still some we haven't seen! I recommend this to anyone who loves watching any kind of detective/criminal movies or shows
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Winston Salem, NC

Love this show and have for years. Despite the fact that the show is all about "special" crimes and has been on for many many years they have new, exciting plots each week that make the show a fascinating one. It has a good change of actors and actresses which also make it interesting
Allyssa A.
Allyssa A.

This show is an emotional roller coaster! Some episodes are intense so if you are watching with toddlers/kids be warned. This show does have a strong female lead who does her best to clean up the streets with her fellow members of the SVU. This show is a classic everyone should watch!
Olana C.
Olana C.
Ladys Island, SC

This us by far the best show because of the interesting topics and cast members. There's no show that comes close in comparison. This show is unique. Both good actors with amazing acting skills. I highly recommend that if you don't watch this show to give it a try you will get hooked.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Calvert City, KY

I have been in love with this show since I was a kid. It never gets old and it will always be one of my favorites. I miss Elliott in the later seasons but I still enjoy watching them.

All the Law &Order tv shows make it in my top 20 favorite TV shows but SVU is definitely in my top 5.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.

For pure devilish drama, you can't beat SVU. Although somewhat formulaic (hence only four stars), the cases that they run into are always dark and entertaining. It's a bit similar to CSI, but definitely focuses more on special cases. I would recommend watching at least a few episodes.
Mai S.
Mai S.

I usually watch this when I can bored or when I am folding my clothes. My favorite scene is determining who is going to jail. This is a serious show and I got to say the actors do a good job. I highly recommend watching this show. It can teach you some few things about the real world.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now