Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
For some reason this show never gets old! I'm a sucker for crime shows and this is definitely one of my all time favorites! I like it especially because sometimes the episodes connect with each other and you do get an extended storyline. This is unlike a lot of the other crime shows.
Araceli M.
Araceli M.
Milwaukee, WI
Drama! This show will have your emotions running wild with each episode. I have been watching it for practically forever. The actors really allow watchers to connect with them on a personal level, especially Olivia Benson. If you don;t already watch this religiously you should start.
Rosalba P.
Rosalba P.
Durham, NC
Oct. 6, 2016, 4:50 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great great show, my husband and I watch it every night before bed when we have time, because it will always keep us awake with the plots, it is incredible that this show is still ongoing and that their stories still keep us wanting to watch one more chapter.
Absolutely a must watch!
hunter w.
hunter w.
I feel that this show is a great classic. I love how you can randomly watch any single episode or go back and start from the beginning or an earlier seasons to get the back story. I feel that it's great and I am always interested in it. For me, it's a must watch because it's so good.
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
ARDMORE , OK
When I watch this show I feel as if I too am a lawyer lol, I can usually spot the bad guy before the detectives in the show can, the actors are great and so is the story line, I like this & csi. You can't mess with a good thing, it's been on for a long time because it's a great show.
Kristol N.
Kristol N.
Keller, TX
In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. DUN DUN! Enough said.
Lyz H.
Lyz H.
Fairview , TN
Let me start by saying I am a very loyal svu watcher. But this whole never knowing when the show is going to come on or be new or whatever is really getting on my nerves lol. I will still be watching but it's almost gotten to the point where I don't even want to fool with it no more.
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I watch Law & Order SVU all of the time, even the old episodes. I love all of the actors in that show. They all do an awesome job. I have too many choices to pick a favorite scene. No other show has compared to this show. It has been on for a long time. I would recommend watching it.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
College Station, TX
Sept. 25, 2016, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is definitely an old one, but it's so interesting! It makes me want to be a special victims detective. The actors are AMAZING! The newest season just started and I could not be more excited! It's for sure my favorite out of all the Law and Order versions. It's a must watch!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
The acting is incredible, and I appreciate a television show that shows more of the real, gritty emotions of the world. It creates empathy for the victims, and makes me want to do good for people that are victimized. It keeps me on the edge of my seat, and is always hard to turn off.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?