Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

I can watch this show for hours. I love the suspense and trying to solve the mysteries.
Savanna C.
Savanna C.

This is one of my favorite shows, it's so entertaining and has so many twists and turns
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Saint Louis, MO

This show is the best drama. So I binge watch that show all the time can't live without
Giselle G.
Giselle G.
Elizabeth, NJ

This has to be one of my favorite shows definitely shows what the world is kind of like
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Lamoni, IA

Law and order SVU is a tv show that I could binge watch everyday and never get sick of.
Dulce D.
Dulce D.
Los Angeles, CA

We can't get enough of Benson and everyone else that's on the show. Very entertaining!!
Demi S.
Demi S.

Good show. There are many different stories that many can relate to. It never gets old!
Liz D.
Liz D.

Used to watch this show all the time! My husband and I love watching bison and stabler!
Blanca M.
Blanca M.

I love this show me and my family watch it and love it. We've watched this as a family.
June R.
June R.
Dallas, TX

Love the show and the actors. Telling the stories from a law enforcement point of view.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now