Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Arlington, TX

One of my favorite shows ever. There's a reason why it has been on TV for over 15 years.
Cambridge A.
Cambridge A.

One of my favorite shows to watch. I love crime soving shows and this is a top favorite.
Tyree J.
Tyree J.
Los Alamos, NM

I'm in love with this show, I could watch it for days. It's so interesting I'm addictive
Daphne J.
Daphne J.
Doral, FL

Its one of my favorite TV show, i cried and learned a lot to be more secure in real life
Korendia G.
Korendia G.
Nolanville, TX

This is one of my all time favorite shows! I cannot stop watching this show once I start
Maddy M.
Maddy M.
Lewiston, NY

BEST SHOW EVER!! LOVE YOU DETECTIVE BENSON! I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY BUT ITS AMAZING
Candace U.
Candace U.
Dayton, OH

I love Law & Order SVU it's one of the few things I have in common with my mother-in-law
Michalla M.
Michalla M.
Salem, OR

It's amaaaaaaaazing. I love this show so much but I wish Elliot Stabler would come back
Megan S.
Megan S.
Buffalo, SC

Best show ever. Only recently I discovered this show. Great actors and real life plots!
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Worthington, PA

Always keeps me wondering who did it...love the actors and actresses! Very entertaining
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now