Add a Photo

Photos (23)
PaTrisha R.
PaTrisha R.
Elkhart, IN
Very interesting to watch. Some episodes you can tell are "acting" but otherwise good.
Angie H.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
I enjoy a good crime drama. With the old law and order was still on. Way to go Olivia!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Beachwood, NJ
Never gets old, I could watch this over and over again. Drama crime love it has it all
Kendal D.
Kendal D.
Great show and always captivating even with being on the air for so many seasons. Love
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
League City, TX
Best show to keep you entertained plus keeps your brain working. I still miss Stabler.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Fishers, IN
Although the subject is a little disturbing the acting is great. i enjoy the suspense.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Philadelphia, PA
I haven loved this show since the day it had came out and I will continue to watch it.
Amber T.
Amber T.
St Regis Falls, NY
Great series. Wonderful acting. Gut wrenching episodes. Great show to fold laundry to.
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
I love this show i find myself bunge watching this all the time that i forget the time
Stefanie B.
Stefanie B.
El Cajon, CA
Sept. 25, 2016, 8:22 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Always good to kill time. In fact, I'm watching it now!! Good storylines. Good acting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?