Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Galilea E.
Galilea E.

I love to watch mystery movies,books, and shows. I also love CSI show. Anything that has a mystery
Rosslyn W.
Rosslyn W.

Love this show. I have been watching it for years and I like that it follows the latest headlines.
Tara T.
Tara T.

Love this show always something new the team works great together love the suspense and characters
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

While I miss stabler, this is my all time favorite show! It is so real and the actors are amazing!
Trina B.
Trina B.

Love every episode
Very intriguing
Excellent plot
Characters well played
Best drama crime there is
Roya M.
Roya M.
Las Vegas, NV

Love this show. Help me to understand some real life. The actors are great. Comes on all the time.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.

The best show ever. I think I have watched every episode. Liv is my favorite and I look up to her.
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Plaquemine, LA

This is my ultimate favorite show. I watch reruns ALL the time. I'd chose this show over anything.
Josmary R.
Josmary R.
Oviedo, FL

Been watching the law & order svu since a young girl.... I love now watching it with my family....
Lissette C.
Lissette C.
Springfield, MA

Oldie but still a goodie definitely miss stabler but is still pretty good to watch with some wine.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now