Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Blanca M.
Blanca M.

I love this show me and my family watch it and love it. We've watched this as a family.
taylor w.
taylor w.
Gaffney, SC

Love law and order. Great job. Keeps you in your toes and always wondering what's next.
Valeria R.
Valeria R.

One if my favorite shows! I can watch over and over again. It is extremely entertaining
Liz D.
Liz D.

Used to watch this show all the time! My husband and I love watching bison and stabler!
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Minneapolis, MN

Love this show! It's always entertaining and has a good story line. Love Olivia Benson!
Savanna C.
Savanna C.

This is one of my favorite shows, it's so entertaining and has so many twists and turns
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Pensacola, FL

I love law and preset this show never gets old I could spend all day watching this show
Jocelyn l.
Jocelyn l.
Silver Spring, MD

very smart tv show and great to watch after you leave to work and it feels so realistic
Harlee B.
Harlee B.

Love law and order svu with liv and going through all of the ups and downs of the show.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Worthington, PA

Always keeps me wondering who did it...love the actors and actresses! Very entertaining
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now