Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

One of my all time favorite shows. Like it better with stabler but still a loyal viewer.
joyce B.
joyce B.

Great story lines every week. It follows current events and very good actors and acting.
Heather N.
Heather N.
Atwater, CA

Absolutely love this show, I even record it so I can watch later also love law and order
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Clover, Sc

This is a great show. And always keeps me on my toes. I love to try and guess who did it
Viviana G.
Viviana G.
San Fernando, CA

Very good show have watched all 18 seasons and want more episodes to come out more often
Jazzy K.
Jazzy K.
Woodbine, NJ

In love with this show I watch it all day and there's so many season it's not bad at all
Cambridge A.
Cambridge A.

One of my favorite shows to watch. I love crime soving shows and this is a top favorite.
Deborah J.
Deborah J.
Charlotte, NC

The show is great would recommend it to others. Every new season there's lots of action.
Candace U.
Candace U.
Dayton, OH

I love Law & Order SVU it's one of the few things I have in common with my mother-in-law
Lorri H.
Lorri H.
Greenwood, IN

Amazing show. Keeps you in suspense. I love the characters and all the different stories
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?