Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Miranda I.
Miranda I.
Probably have watched every single episode. Binge watch this show at home all the time
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
WINTERS, CA
I'm my opinion an awesome show. You never know who the killer is and the drama is real
Roshelle T.
Roshelle T.
Gainesville, FL
Sept. 25, 2016, 5:27 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've been watching this show for years and I love it! This is my go to show for sure!!
Kyla P.
Kyla P.
I can sit in my pajamas all day and watch this on tv. Olivia is my favorite character.
Adrienne G.
Adrienne G.
Every episode keeps you on Your toes. It's super real and makes you feel every emotion
emilia v.
emilia v.
I adore law and order the greatest crime drama on tv.i guess i just love Olivia benson
Errin W.
Errin W.
Rockford, MI
I love watching law and order SVU. It's the only Law and order I like to watch though.
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Love this show ,it's one of my favorites,just started watching the first season again.
Diana M.
Diana M.
ONLY THE BEST SHOW EVER. if you are looking for a show to watch this summer watch this
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Oct. 4, 2016, 1:10 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and order is a good show. It keeps you on your toes through out the whole episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?