Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Darnice W.
Darnice W.
Lake Orion, MI

Love love the mystery. All of the actors keep you on your toes. All of the scenes are my favorite.
mrs t.
mrs t.

If you like action and drama , this is the show for you. The cases are not real only well written.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Belfast, Me

Great show. Very riveting and intriguing. I would recommend to others interested in crime fiction.
Marcia R.
Marcia R.

I literally love the show and I've been watching it so much for so long and it's still my favorite
Athina M.
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI

I love this show. Its my all time favorite. Always keeps you guessing what's going to happen next.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

A good show that always has interesting plots. It has a lot of unpredictable twists and turns too.
Roya M.
Roya M.
Las Vegas, NV

Love this show. Help me to understand some real life. The actors are great. Comes on all the time.
Trina B.
Trina B.

Love every episode
Very intriguing
Excellent plot
Characters well played
Best drama crime there is
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

While I miss stabler, this is my all time favorite show! It is so real and the actors are amazing!
Galilea E.
Galilea E.

I love to watch mystery movies,books, and shows. I also love CSI show. Anything that has a mystery
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now