Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Maddy M.
Maddy M.
Lewiston, NY

BEST SHOW EVER!! LOVE YOU DETECTIVE BENSON! I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY BUT ITS AMAZING
Lorena R.
Lorena R.

One of my favorite TV shows I always watch it on my spare time when I have nothing to do
Heather P.
Heather P.
Tavares, FL

I love this show and am so glad that it has been on as long as it has. Great characters.
Heather V.
Heather V.

Love the drama and suspense that the show gives. Unique stories that really draw you in.
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Sacramento, CA

I love how they always get the people before something happen I love the passion to help
Alisa G.
Alisa G.
Wapello, IA

I can watch this show everyday! I love Lyv! She is Great! I love watching the marathons!
Celina C.
Celina C.
National City, CA

One of best series on TV. Love all characters and stories. Shows another side of humans.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Corryton, TN

I have loved this show for many years. Never gets old. My first favorite is Bones though
Monique A.
Monique A.

Absolutely love this show no matter how many seasons or what season it is best show ever
Lorri H.
Lorri H.
Greenwood, IN

Amazing show. Keeps you in suspense. I love the characters and all the different stories
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?