Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
New Smyrna, FL

One of my go to shows ! I love the mystery and helping to solve the crimes as the shoe progresses.
Marcia R.
Marcia R.

I literally love the show and I've been watching it so much for so long and it's still my favorite
Darnice W.
Darnice W.
Lake Orion, MI

Love love the mystery. All of the actors keep you on your toes. All of the scenes are my favorite.
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Plaquemine, LA

This is my ultimate favorite show. I watch reruns ALL the time. I'd chose this show over anything.
Husband and I both love this show. Him more than I. But it's still a great show. Very suspenseful.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Love this show! Love Olivia! I love their storylines. The majority are based off of current events
Debra D.
Debra D.
Smithdale, MS

Love it!!! Have been a fan since it premiered. I do miss Stabler though!! Bring Elliot back please
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

A good show that always has interesting plots. It has a lot of unpredictable twists and turns too.
Athina M.
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI

I love this show. Its my all time favorite. Always keeps you guessing what's going to happen next.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Milford, OH

I love the stories, the guest stars. The show is funny, and dramatic. Watch it all the,time its,on
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now