Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Ona, WV

Good show. Sometimes a little too real, but probably what keeps so many people watching.
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Sacramento, CA

I love how they always get the people before something happen I love the passion to help
Lorena R.
Lorena R.

One of my favorite TV shows I always watch it on my spare time when I have nothing to do
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Tucson, AZ

Cant get enough! Second best crime show on tv.love the charachters and their interaction
Sam R.
Sam R.
Franklin, MA

I LOVE THIS SHOW TO DEATH! IT'S AMAZING! I BINGE WATCH IT ALL THE TIME! WATCH THIS SHOW!
Dishell M.
Dishell M.

The best show ever I still watch all the reruns they come on everyday. My kid watches it
Janice J.
Janice J.
Saint Cloud, FL

I love this show!! Eliot is my favorite. Once I started watching this show I got hooked.
Jessy D.
Jessy D.
Arlington, VA

is a good tv, i can learn a lot about the people crazy, and how i can be a better lawyer
Marie S.
Marie S.
West Terre Haute, IN

I love this show. Great acting and up to date plots. The lead actors do a wonderful job.
Nidiyah C.
Nidiyah C.

Its a good show u can learn from it and I hope they keep it going and I want to see more
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now