Add a Photo

Photos (23)
ashleigh o.
ashleigh o.
Richmond, VA

I like watching svu on my spare time. It entertains me and has a story that pulls me in every time.
Husband and I both love this show. Him more than I. But it's still a great show. Very suspenseful.
Rosslyn W.
Rosslyn W.

Love this show. I have been watching it for years and I like that it follows the latest headlines.
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Wahpeton, ND

Great show with a lot of seasons. They cover everything you could ever want with a crime/cop show.
Lissette C.
Lissette C.
Springfield, MA

Oldie but still a goodie definitely miss stabler but is still pretty good to watch with some wine.
Shane S.
Shane S.
Buffalo, NY

The show is very addicting! I love Jack Macoy ❤️ its very interesting, every episodes is different
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.

I can watch this all day! I'm supper in love with this show and I love it when the marathon is on!
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Belfast, Me

Great show. Very riveting and intriguing. I would recommend to others interested in crime fiction.
Sapphire W.
Sapphire W.
Gaylord, MI

Such a good show. Great for binge watching. I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode at least once.
Stephanie l.
Stephanie l.
Newark, NJ

One of my favorite TV shows. Enjoy how real everything looks and the different situations created.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now