Add a Photo

fabiana o.
fabiana o.
miami, florida

This TV show never gets old , I love watching criminal shows
This one is definitely one of my favs
Debra D.
Debra D.
Smithdale, MS

Love it!!! Have been a fan since it premiered. I do miss Stabler though!! Bring Elliot back please
Rosslyn W.
Rosslyn W.

Love this show. I have been watching it for years and I like that it follows the latest headlines.
Husband and I both love this show. Him more than I. But it's still a great show. Very suspenseful.
Monica F.
Monica F.
Ojai, CA

Great actors and great storylines. Very realistic and informing show with great episodes each week
Vera M.
Vera M.
Whitby, ontario

Love love this show they tell the story very well. I lI've crime shows and this is one of my faves
Keni O.
Keni O.

Bring back Stabler! This show makes me want to be an svu detective, can't wait for the new season.
Cheyenne J.
Cheyenne J.
Barton, MD

Fantastic show about detectives that work in NEw York fighting, solving, and investigating crimes.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Fairbanks, AK

I don't know why; but I am in love with this show! Of all the law and orders, this is my favorite!
Holly J.
Holly J.
Indianapolis, IN

Amazing and classic cop/mystery TV show that shines a light on sexual assault and sexual violence.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now