BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Kaitlyn C.
Butler, PA
This is one of my favorite shows I just love trying to guess who did what and I love any thing where they have to find out who did it
Brooke B.
Madison, CT
My favorite show of all time. You don't need to watch from the first season to get into this! Olivia Benson is the most love-able character. One episode and you will be hooked. This show is better than any other crime TV show! I can watch reruns all the time and it's still just as entertaining as the first time!
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
I really enjoy watching this show. It has very interesting stories, some "ripped from the headlines," that are very engaging. I enjoy watching all of the Law and Order series of television shows. Would recommend watching if you haven't seen it.
Amanda J.
Pt Pleasant, WV
One word: This show is amazing. If you like police/FBI/law dramas....this show is for you! Each one is so different and the storylines aren't far fetched!
Brittany J.
El Paso, Tx
I'm so addicted to this show. It's sad most of the time but it really puts into perspective the things that go on in our everyday lives that we don't realize. I highly recommend it. You won't regret watching it.
Carolyn R.
Saint Louis, MO
I have been a fan of SVU since it began! it is interesting and the story plots are often relative to actual news events that are happening. The characters, especially Benson, really are good! I hope it continues for a long time!
Madisen B.
Sumiton, AL
Such a thrilling show! Every episode is different. Can be very graphic sometimes, but I still enjoy it.
Ruby S.
Austin, TX
I love this show so very much...love the characters in it and how they solve cases dealing with there personal life.
Irene L.
I absolutely love this tv show. At first glance, I didn't think much of it, but it's filled with suspense, sometimes even thrilling. I have no favourite scene since every episode amazes me. I would most definitely recommend this to others.
Schavonne J.
Inglewood, CA
This is my all time favorite show. I watch the marathon every weekend. Just when I think I've seen every episode I see something I didn't notice before. The acting is great although I think the show was better with Stabler, he brought something extra to the show.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?