Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lillian C.
Lillian C.
Patterson, NY
One of my favorites shows. I cannot wait till it comes back. I don't miss any episodes.
Mallory T.
Mallory T.
My favorite series of all time! Each episode is so interesting! I'm so into this show!!
Elena S.
Elena S.
Fairfield, CT
Great show riveting and somewhat informative, watch with family and love to binge watch
Harlee B.
Harlee B.
Love law and order svu with liv and going through all of the ups and downs of the show.
Dulce D.
Dulce D.
Los Angeles, CA
We can't get enough of Benson and everyone else that's on the show. Very entertaining!!
Carri Y.
Carri Y.
Macungie, PA
I love this show and there isn't much to say about it. I love the character development
Savanna C.
Savanna C.
This is one of my favorite shows, it's so entertaining and has so many twists and turns
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Lenexa, KS
There's a reason it's been on for so long. The acting and character depth is unmatched.
Natalie N.
Natalie N.
Florham Park, NJ
Sept. 25, 2016, 10:54 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Binge worthy !! No episode is exactly the same and keepnyou on your toes the whole time
Symone M.
Symone M.
Love this show . Watched all the seasons from13 over again on Netflix and had a blast .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?