Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Precious Marie M.
Precious Marie M.
Waco, TX
Great suspenseful show! Love watching this on hulu while eating dinner with the family.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
SVU is a great show. Great story lines in every episode. One of my fave criminal shows.
emma s.
emma s.
Los Angeles, CA
Sept. 26, 2016, 1:20 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
my favourite show on television. they don't leave out details and everything's so real!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Gresham, OR
Me & my friends are always watching this we enjoy watching it it's really interesting .
nadine n.
nadine n.
Akron, OH
I find interesting how the crimes are solved and how each detective reacts to the crime
Megan S.
Megan S.
Buffalo, SC
Best show ever. Only recently I discovered this show. Great actors and real life plots!
Robert M.
Robert M.
Oldsmar, FL
Me and my wife watch this show on hulu at least 5 days a week. 2 or 3 episodes a night.
Robyn E.
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love this show! There's lots of episodes to watch. There is always a good story line!
Sonya S.
Sonya S.
Pontiac, MI
Love, love Law and Order!!! They always have great story lines and the cast is amazing.
Felisha S.
Felisha S.
I can watch the reruns for days! Love the Stabler & Benson era! One of my fav TV shows!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?