Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Candie S.
Candie S.
Hedgesville, WV

I love law shows . I watch it ever week and record it. I.like the actors in it and scenes
Alea N.
Alea N.

Great show. So much drama. So much going on. 10/10 would recommend to everyone. Watch it.
Jordan Y.
Jordan Y.

This show has always been amazing. It never fails to be a great show, even in the reruns.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

It's graphic at times but I love the mystery behind who was it? I love the investigators.
Marlena T.
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA

Great show, been watching it for years!!! Fantastic storylines and character development.
Sara K.
Sara K.
East Carondelet

Great show great cast great stories great background great time slot. Can't go wrong here
Christene S.
Christene S.
Sun Valley, NV

Very well written. I love watching how a case unfolds and at times leaves people hanging.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.

It's my one of my favorite show and hope they keep making new episodes for years to come.
Melonie M.
Melonie M.

Anytime this show is on I watch it even if I've already seen the episode before. Love it.
Alexa A.
Alexa A.

This is the best show to watch at all times. Once you watch one episode... You're hooked.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?