Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Suffolk

Love this very entertaining great for that pj day where u can binge or that odd moment u have free
Christina B.
Christina B.
Huntington, WV

Very fun show to watch . Usually deals with real life real time stories . The actors are amazing .
d_is_for d.
d_is_for d.

Awesome show. Very suspenseful. I try to figure who the suspect is before they figure it out. Lol.
Charla W.
Charla W.

Awesome show, always have a great story line, great actors and just an all around great hour of tv
Liz H.
Liz H.
Media, PA

Watch this show all the time with friends. Would recommend to others. The actors are great in this
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Dallas, TX

I love this show i can not stop watching it even the reruns i watch over and over its so addictive
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
New Smyrna, FL

One of my go to shows ! I love the mystery and helping to solve the crimes as the shoe progresses.
ashleigh o.
ashleigh o.
Richmond, VA

I like watching svu on my spare time. It entertains me and has a story that pulls me in every time.
Nathalie B.
Nathalie B.

I like their cases They are interesting and you can learn from this often, good actor. Law & order
mayte a.
mayte a.

My favorite show of all times keeps me very entertain always look forward to watching the episodes
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now