BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Chloe C.
SVU is full of action and emotion. It's great for any age or gender! It's always good acting, and it's the type of show you can just watch one episode or keep up with the whole series.
Emi W.
San Diego, CA
This is one of the best crime shows, in my opinion. The episodes delve into topics that aren't widely talked about. The characters, especially Olivia Benson, are well thought out and humanize the show.
I like Law and Order because I study Law, and these issues I love conversation. In addition, I learn a lot with this program, on cases, lawyers, etc.
Taren B.
Birmingham, AL
Through the power of Netflix I have watched every.single.episode.ever. It's got those extra cheesy one-liner but.. hundreds of episodes later.. I'm still tuning in! P.S. I miss you, Stabler! <3
Evelina L.
Springfield, NJ
This show has been sitting on the edge of my chair every time I watch it. Benson makes the show so good and Ice -T is the reason I started watching this show. There is no show that is similar to this and I would definitely recommend watching this show.
Norelys S.
Fairview, NJ
Law and Order SVU is my got to show. It never gets old. The stories are current with issues which happen currently.
Ashleigh C.
I LOVE THIS SHOW! I have been watching since I was probably 10 years old and to this day I will turn it on when I am watching Netflix or find it on USA. I am excited to begin the new season when it comes out this month.
Karina R.
Lorain, OH
Always great episodes loves watching all the crimes being solved. I love how much drama and excitement we get from watching definitely our favorite show!
Tracy G.
Toms River, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
Love this show but miss Chris Meloni (Elliot Stabler). I'll even watch re-runs!
Really great show, very realistic. Can be sad sometimes. Talks about intense, grown up topics. Not recommended for children.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?