Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Laura O.
Laura O.

Sometimes the show is pretty disturbing but the actors and their acting skills are great.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Bellflower, CA

Drama I love the drama there is a lot of good plot twists and the actors are really good.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.

5 stars for one if my favorite tv shows. Love the cast and storylines. Never miss a show.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.

There is always a new episode very interesting pretty realistic and entertaining to watch
canniya d.
canniya d.
Conyers, GA

This is one show I can say I've seen EVERY SINGLE EPISODE. I love it. It's so intriguing.
Trish G.
Trish G.

One of my favorites. I've always been interested in crime type shows. I love the suspense
Berta M.
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH

This is one of my favorite shoes although quickly falling due to cast members are leaving
Taylor G.
Taylor G.

This show is hit or miss, it's like you see one episode well then, you have seen them all
Angel S.
Angel S.

I can binge watch this show for hours at a time. Unfortunately, the episodes repeat a lot
Yuri H.
Yuri H.
bronx, NY

best show ever. i been watching the show since im a child. i love it. i watch the re-runs
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?