Add a Photo

Photos (23)
rikkeisha l.
rikkeisha l.
Port Hadlock, WA

So intriguing. mariska is a great actress and really knows how to keep you on the edge of your seat
Tessa D.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA

Love this show. You never know what is going to happen next. The characters have great stories too.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Bradenton, FL

I probably know every episode by heart and I always have this on, when available, when I go to bed.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Charlotte, Nc

This show gets me nervous and seeing what happens behind every crime Is fascinating .love this show
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Pittsburgh, PA

Guilty pleasure! It's that show I could watch all day! Excited for Elliot to come back this season!
Becca E.
Becca E.
St. Petersburg, FL

I love this show. I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode and yet I still watch this in a marathon.
Alma R.
Alma R.
Mesa, AZ

I've watched reruns and reruns and never get tired of them. Such a great show and teaches you alot.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Arlington, TN

I love Law & Order. Any of them really. I can watch them over and over all day. I love crime shows.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL

I enjoy watching shows where people actually think they can commit a crime and get away with it. !!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

This has always been my favorite show. I've seen every episode numerous times. The cast is amazing.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now