Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Kelly D.

One of my all time favorite shows. Like it better with stabler but still a loyal viewer.
Craig H.
Craig H.
Newark, NJ

How can you hate this show? It's the gift that keeps on giving. Mariska Hargitay is GOD.
Korendia G.
Korendia G.
Nolanville, TX

This is one of my all time favorite shows! I cannot stop watching this show once I start
Harriman, TN

The show is awesome it keeps you on your toys and its a series always something differnt
Dishell M.
Dishell M.

The best show ever I still watch all the reruns they come on everyday. My kid watches it
Lorena R.
Lorena R.

One of my favorite TV shows I always watch it on my spare time when I have nothing to do
Amy D.
Amy D.
Burlington, KY

Great show! Love crime shows and this is at the top of my list! I do miss Stabler though
joyce B.
joyce B.

Great story lines every week. It follows current events and very good actors and acting.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Milwaukee, WI

Love love love always intense. Always having crazy situations that I could never imagine
Cambridge A.
Cambridge A.

One of my favorite shows to watch. I love crime soving shows and this is a top favorite.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now