Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Baby-yaa W.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA

This show is amazing. Love watching it so much that I can watch a whole marathon and not get bored.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.

Good show, great acting, you can believe the actors and sympathize with them, based on true stories
Katie B.
Katie B.
Twentynin Plm, CA

They have tons of episodes and seasons and I can rewatch any episode all the time it's so addicting
Arii R.
Arii R.
Bronx, NY

My favorite show. I am so good at arguing because of this show. And i can read anyone their rights.
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Las Cruces, NM

One of my favorite shows to binge watch. Always such interesting plots and honestly never gets old.
Adriona M.
Adriona M.
Saint Louis, MO

Best show on tv!!!! A lot of new shows have came out but SVU has always been a go to and still is!!
Clara C.
Clara C.

Amazing! Mariska Is the BEST! I can't wait for a new season. I watch reruns over and over and over!
Courtney  H.
Courtney H.
Spring, TX

I looooooove this show!! I never miss an episode! Benson is my favorite. Love her spirt for the job
Sheryl C.
Sheryl C.

One of my favorite shows. I love the character development. It keeps me interested and wanting more
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Caldwell, ID

Love this show it is great to view especially if your into criminal minds and investigation cases .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now