Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Casey K.
Casey K.
Telford, PA
This is the best Law & Order out of all of them. This show is similar to Criminal Minds but more about x rated crimes. The actress who plays Olivia is a favorite of mine. My favorite scene she was in was when she herself was in jail pretending to be a prisoner. It is a must watch show
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
For pure devilish drama, you can't beat SVU. Although somewhat formulaic (hence only four stars), the cases that they run into are always dark and entertaining. It's a bit similar to CSI, but definitely focuses more on special cases. I would recommend watching at least a few episodes.
Stefanie W.
Stefanie W.
Ogden, UT
I've been a huge fan of this show for years. I love to watch crime shows. I don't really watch the other law and order but svu is my fav. I will sit and binge watch the series. I love mirishka and ice t y are my favorite actors on the show. I would highly recommend this show to others
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Winston Salem, NC
Love this show and have for years. Despite the fact that the show is all about "special" crimes and has been on for many many years they have new, exciting plots each week that make the show a fascinating one. It has a good change of actors and actresses which also make it interesting
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Hixson, TN
I love Law & Order: SVU. Law & Order was the background noise of my childhood, and Law & Order: SVU has had characters and storylines that've kept me engaged for a decade. Sure, I miss Stabler, but Mariska Hargitay is such a strong lead. I love her. One of the top three crime dramas.
Beverley C.
Beverley C.
Leesburg, VA
I have watched Law and Order: SVU since its inception. The acting is great . . . so realistic! Maritza Hargitay is one of my all-time favorite actresses. Ice-T and Christopher Meloni are also wonderful actors. I recommend this show! I like that it deals with current, relevant issues.
Rosalba P.
Rosalba P.
Durham, NC
Oct. 6, 2016, 4:50 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great great show, my husband and I watch it every night before bed when we have time, because it will always keep us awake with the plots, it is incredible that this show is still ongoing and that their stories still keep us wanting to watch one more chapter.
Absolutely a must watch!
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I watch Law & Order SVU all of the time, even the old episodes. I love all of the actors in that show. They all do an awesome job. I have too many choices to pick a favorite scene. No other show has compared to this show. It has been on for a long time. I would recommend watching it.
Angela K.
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
I love this show so much! It makes me feel like I'm at a real crime case with them. The stories are always different and keep me on my toes. I never know what to expect each episode. I also like how I'll think I'll know how the story will end but will sometimes have an amazing twist.
Emilee L.
Emilee L.
Sometimes a littletoo dark, but this show has had me hooked for years and year. The actors and storylines are always changing and different and you're always kept on your toes. BEcause of that Ive wated every season and plan to continue until they disconue the show. absolutely great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?