Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ciara G.
Ciara G.
Post Falls, ID

Great show! My family and I binge watch this like crazy! Acting is incredible! All seasons are on Netflix so don't waist your money buying all the seasons from the store. Every episode is different you never can predict it. Totally recommend to anyone looking for another show to watch.
Lee W.
Lee W.
Bluff City, TN

This is my all time favorite show. I am a little upset that Stabler is no longer on the show but they still have a great cast. I also like Criminal Minds because it is the same kind of show. I don't have any favorite scenes as I love them all. Everyone should watch all of the episodes.
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA

This is my favorite crime show besides maybe CSI.In my opinion it's the best out of all of the different Law and Orders.I have loved all of the different characters on the show and how they have progressed through the years.I watch it on netflix so I get to enjoy it whenever I want lol
Lydia C.
Lydia C.
Kalamazoo, MI

I love this show with all of my heart. I've seen nearly every single eppisode and I wish that I could just hangout with them and be their friend. Mariska and Ice T are the best people on tv and hopefully will stay on tv for at least 9 more seasons. I'll accept resignation at 25 seasons
Ernstead C.
Ernstead C.
West Palm Beach, FL

I've loved watching law and order since I was a child. I loved to watch them get into action and slove cases. I also felt that this TV show showed was not all fake and for entertainment. I always got excited when it came on. I loved to learned new things each time I tuned into the show
Annie F.
Annie F.
West Chester, PA

Absolutely love this show, a definite must watch for anyone interested in cop shows. I definitely prefer this to any of the other law an orders. Olivia and Eliot are a power couple without the romance. No other show can make you feel empowered, sad and wanting more as much as this one.
Darcy A.
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY

I love love love loveeeeeee this show!!! I can't get enough! I watch it on hulu. So when a new episode comes on I watch it immediately! then i am sad because i have to wait for a new episode. But, is a great show keeps me entertained which is really hard to do!  Would totally recommend!
Sydney H.
Sydney H.

This is a really good crime drama TV show its really good towatch when you are bored. This show has a lot of really good acting and the actors are really fit for there roles. I don't feel like there are other TV shows like this one. I would recommend watch if you are thirteen or older.
Taina L.
Taina L.
Brooklyn, NY

I wish I didn't have to write so much. This TV show is simply a classic. It is hard to watch but always catches my attention. I've known a few people on the show as well. Sometimes this show even wants to make me cry. I love the older episodes a lot. I don't watch the new ones as much.
Loni P.
Loni P.

This show is an okay show. I am majoring in criminal justice so I tend to watch the okay actors they seem to have going on. My favorite scene ofcourse was when Olivia got away when she was about to get raped. I would say give it a chance and watch it once. You love it or hate it really
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now