Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nayda B.
Nayda B.
El Paso, TX

I love Law & Order. I will watch all the Law & Order shows. I can spend the day watching re-runs! The actors are great, the story plot is always "at the edge of your seat" type of plot. I rejoice when I can figure out "who did it" before the end of the show. It is a definite must watch!
Tara P.
Tara P.
Congers, NY

My favorite days are ones where there are SVU marathons on tv. I can sit in front of the TV all day and get sucked into the emotional and suspenseful drama. Olivia and Stabler are a great team. I feel invested in the characters and enjoy watching the repeats as well as the new episodes.
Pam R.
Pam R.
Metairie, LA

This show is addictive! I don't watch much TV, but when I do, I watch Law & Order: SVU marathons all day long. Not the greatest show in the world, but it's better than Judge Judy. Just saying. It's in the same category as Criminal Minds and NCIS. Would watch again. And again. And again.
Alexis V.
Alexis V.

I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember and I still love it just as much as I did when I first started watching it. One of the few shows that has managed to stay interesting, engaging and relevant without taking away from the core essence of what makes the show great.
Darcy A.
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY

I love love love loveeeeeee this show!!! I can't get enough! I watch it on hulu. So when a new episode comes on I watch it immediately! then i am sad because i have to wait for a new episode. But, is a great show keeps me entertained which is really hard to do!  Would totally recommend!
Chelsy R.
Chelsy R.
Portland, OR

SVU is one of my favorite shows. I will keep on watching this show until there are no more episodes. I really enjoy the characters, the storylines and how much info and victim advocacy they promote. I also found that the stars actually support survivors of violence IRL via non profits.
Lee W.
Lee W.
Bluff City, TN

This is my all time favorite show. I am a little upset that Stabler is no longer on the show but they still have a great cast. I also like Criminal Minds because it is the same kind of show. I don't have any favorite scenes as I love them all. Everyone should watch all of the episodes.
Karastine G.
Karastine G.
Wheeling, IL

This show is great and has a lot of feeling to it. I love the characters and their acting is very good. Especially, with every episode being different. Not at all similar to other series is unique in a GREAT way. Of course it is a must watch. It's awesome that they have like 14 seasons
kenesha m.
kenesha m.
San Antonio, TX

My favorite show!! There is never a dull moment when watching each week keeps you on the edge of your seat the entire time. Many of the characters are likable and the storylines are great. I love that the show is feature in NYC my hometown and often based on events happening currently.
Ernstead C.
Ernstead C.
West Palm Beach, FL

I've loved watching law and order since I was a child. I loved to watch them get into action and slove cases. I also felt that this TV show showed was not all fake and for entertainment. I always got excited when it came on. I loved to learned new things each time I tuned into the show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?