Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Winston Salem, NC
Love this show and have for years. Despite the fact that the show is all about "special" crimes and has been on for many many years they have new, exciting plots each week that make the show a fascinating one. It has a good change of actors and actresses which also make it interesting
Jaid H.
Jaid H.
Grand Prairie, TX
The show keeps up with relevant cases at the time as wild as they may seem, many if not all of the episodes are based on real and recent cases. Great go to show to kill some time between other series you're following. There's 17 seasons and counting so there's no shortage of material.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Killeen, TX
I have seen nearly every episode of Law and Order: SVU. I was sad when Elliot left, but happy when Benson achieved Sgt. This show is one of my favorites and I will be sad if/when it finally ends. The cast knows how to work together to make some of the most difficult situations easier.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
For pure devilish drama, you can't beat SVU. Although somewhat formulaic (hence only four stars), the cases that they run into are always dark and entertaining. It's a bit similar to CSI, but definitely focuses more on special cases. I would recommend watching at least a few episodes.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
The acting is incredible, and I appreciate a television show that shows more of the real, gritty emotions of the world. It creates empathy for the victims, and makes me want to do good for people that are victimized. It keeps me on the edge of my seat, and is always hard to turn off.
Beverley C.
Beverley C.
Leesburg, VA
I have watched Law and Order: SVU since its inception. The acting is great . . . so realistic! Maritza Hargitay is one of my all-time favorite actresses. Ice-T and Christopher Meloni are also wonderful actors. I recommend this show! I like that it deals with current, relevant issues.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
College Station, TX
This show is definitely an old one, but it's so interesting! It makes me want to be a special victims detective. The actors are AMAZING! The newest season just started and I could not be more excited! It's for sure my favorite out of all the Law and Order versions. It's a must watch!
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
When I watch this show I feel as if I too am a lawyer lol, I can usually spot the bad guy before the detectives in the show can, the actors are great and so is the story line, I like this & csi. You can't mess with a good thing, it's been on for a long time because it's a great show.
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
Pop Culture Expert
I watch Law & Order SVU all of the time, even the old episodes. I love all of the actors in that show. They all do an awesome job. I have too many choices to pick a favorite scene. No other show has compared to this show. It has been on for a long time. I would recommend watching it.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I love this show!! I have always loved the character development of Olivia Benson! I was upset that Stabler and Munch left the show. My favorite scene was when Olivia adopted her son. I love the actors and it is a definite must watch. I keep up with the new seasons when they come on.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?