Add a Photo

Photos (23)
K'Lynn R.
K'Lynn R.
Paris, TX

My fiance and i can sit around and watch SVU all day, every day! it's so easy to get attached to the characters. there's something different going on in each episode. out of any other law and order, this is by far my favorite series of them all. it's so easy to get caught up and binge watch.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Panama City, FL

Sadly Elliot is no longer on this show, but Olivia is, and that woman is one of the most amazing actresses out there. It's sad to say but I didn't bother with any of the other Law & Order series, or anything of the sort. I have my own personal reasons but, you learn a lot from watching this.
Julia G.
Julia G.
Pittsburgh , PA

Olivia Benson is my hero! Honestly, without her, this show would not be able to go on. Additionally, I've always been a huge fan of crime TV shows, and Law and Order: SVU may be at the top of the list! The scripts aren't cringeworthy like some other shows, and some episodes are tear jerkers.
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Saint Petersburg, FL

This is my mom and I's FAVORITE SHOW -- EVER! Really puts you on the edge of your seat every episode. I have a big geeky crush on Stabler. Some episodes get very twisted and I live for that kind of stuff. Its basically cops fighting really obscure crimes with wacky outcomes. Love, love love.
Sequoya F.
Sequoya F.
Oswego, NY

Absolutely my favorite show in the entire world I don't know how I don't get tired of watching the same thing over and over again just binge watching after binge watching but this show is amazing and the characters are the greatest. I definitely need to start from the very beginning somehow.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Whittier, CA

I can watch all 17 season over and over again. Even when they have marathons on TNT and I have already seen those episodes, i will still watch. This is one of the greatest shows ever created. I watch Law and Order, and Law and Order Criminal Intent as well, but Olivia Benson makes this show.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Largo, FL

I love this show out of all of the Law and Orders because I can relate more to the characters in this version. Well written stories, great acting, and suspense that are necessary in a good TV cop drama. Lots of cameos from big time actors, and lots of episodes based off real life experiences
Donna U.
Donna U.
Staten Island, NY

I have been watching this show from the beginning and love the story lines. It is about things that really happen.. I love the actors and get upset when some leave the show. Each has their own personal story as well. It is a must see TV show that keeps you on the edge of your seat sometimes!
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Haysi, VA

oh my gosh i love this show so much. i watch all the time. the actors and actresses are really good and just cant help but watch it constantly. there is so many great scenes in each episode that there is no way i could choose. if you haven't watched it yet, you should start. Like right now.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
New Bern, NC

I love watching the drama unfold. I like listening to how they solve the crimes. It brings sensitive subjects to light, and while I can't always watch it when the kids are in the room due to some of the content, it is still my go to show even if I have seen the same episode a million times.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now