Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love the show.. I love the characters.. amazing actors and It keeps suprizing me with every episode!!
I only watch this when there is nothing else on tv. But it does definitely get you into the story line
Best show ever I love it I can watch it all day everyday I always watch it and never get tired of it..
Can't get enough of all the suspense! Me and my husband like to guess the outcome before it happens!!!
Love love love this show !! I watch it all of the time, it's the best law and order out of all of them.
Un clásico, todos alguna ves hemos visto algún episodio, excelentes actores y producción. Para recordar
Love this show. It has crazy episodes . And crazy stuff going on. But love watching them over and over
This is one of my all time favorite tv shows . Multiple stories with stories in the background as well
One of my favorite shows, it is very entertaining and depicts real life issues and how they are handled
More than 15 years watching this show, since 2000 I have seen this show and their changes, amazing show
Q & A
If you could chose what Star would you think be Best on the Show?
Who is your favorite character?
Anyone feel like SVU has jumped the shark? The scripts are leaving me completely disinterested and the gamergate episode was absurd beyond words. I miss Stabler. The new guy (Carisi) is just completely inappropriate and irritates me every time he opens his mouth.
How many seasons are there?
**SPOILER** *PLEASE DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SEASON 17* Anyone else shocked that Olivia is dating Tucker?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos