Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Alexa A.
Alexa A.

This is the best show to watch at all times. Once you watch one episode... You're hooked.
canniya d.
canniya d.
Conyers, GA

This is one show I can say I've seen EVERY SINGLE EPISODE. I love it. It's so intriguing.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

Used to be a favorite of mine seems like the storylines are the same thing every year now
Laura O.
Laura O.

Sometimes the show is pretty disturbing but the actors and their acting skills are great.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Laredo, TX

I old this show. I love when USA gives marathons of it, because I could watch it all day.
Angel S.
Angel S.

I can binge watch this show for hours at a time. Unfortunately, the episodes repeat a lot
Yuri H.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY

best show ever. i been watching the show since im a child. i love it. i watch the re-runs
Candie S.
Candie S.
Hedgesville, WV

I love law shows . I watch it ever week and record it. I.like the actors in it and scenes
Jordan Y.
Jordan Y.

This show has always been amazing. It never fails to be a great show, even in the reruns.
Alea N.
Alea N.

Great show. So much drama. So much going on. 10/10 would recommend to everyone. Watch it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now