Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
New Bedford, MA

Gripping edge of your seat cop show. I've been hooked on these story lines now for years!
Alexa A.
Alexa A.

This is the best show to watch at all times. Once you watch one episode... You're hooked.
Kimberlee R.
Kimberlee R.

I can't get enough of this show. It is so important and so good everyone should watch it!
Allie F.
Allie F.
Framingham, Ma

Legit the only show I actually follow I miss stabler so much ); Olivia is awesome tho too
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Bellflower, CA

Drama I love the drama there is a lot of good plot twists and the actors are really good.
Amberthea G.
Amberthea G.
East Liverpool, OH

Absolutely love this show. Watch it all of the time. Great show. Been watching for years.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Hudson, NH

Obsessed with this show! My husband and I love all of the characters and always watch it!
Kaylyn H.
Kaylyn H.
Arlington , GA

Action packed and exciting I love this show! I always watch it on TV and highly recommend
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Sonoma, CA

Love this show! So entertaining and realistic that it gets me freaked out, in a good way,
Citlaly Z.
Citlaly Z.
Dallas, TX

This is my all time fav show I love it !! I watch 4 Seasons in just 2 weeks I binge on it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now