Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Selena S.
Selena S.

Love law& order!! All the episodes are so good and thrilling! I love crimanal shows always excited!
Angie R.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO

If you like drama and mystery this is the show for you! great characters and storylines are perfect
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
La Puente, CA

My favorite show. I like the stories. You could really learn from this show. Highly recommended it.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Pittsburgh, PA

Guilty pleasure! It's that show I could watch all day! Excited for Elliot to come back this season!
Clara C.
Clara C.

Amazing! Mariska Is the BEST! I can't wait for a new season. I watch reruns over and over and over!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Arlington, TN

I love Law & Order. Any of them really. I can watch them over and over all day. I love crime shows.
Adriona M.
Adriona M.
Saint Louis, MO

Best show on tv!!!! A lot of new shows have came out but SVU has always been a go to and still is!!
Yvonne S.
Yvonne S.
Shannon, MS

Great series have watched every episode!! I love law and order I have my husband addicted also. Lol
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Caldwell, ID

Love this show it is great to view especially if your into criminal minds and investigation cases .
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Utica, OH

We have watched svu for at least 10 years. I miss munch and captain Kragen but love Olivia and Finn
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now