Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Stacie H.
Stacie H.
Stockton, CA

Favorite show!!!!! Been watching this since it first came on. I seriously watched every episode!!!!
Makaela K.
Makaela K.
Bedford, TX

Stabler is life. He is babely as heck. He needs to come back for real and quit whatever he is doing
Stacey M.
Stacey M.

This show somehow keeps things fresh with always coming up with new stories. Very addicting series.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Charlotte, Nc

This show gets me nervous and seeing what happens behind every crime Is fascinating .love this show
brittney d.
brittney d.

This is my favorite show of all times. Anyone who is in to crime and suspense should totally watch.
Stacy V.
Stacy V.
Jacksonville, TX

Who doesn't love this show!? As soon as i hear the beggingg credits the TV has my undivided attention.
Giovanna M.
Giovanna M.

Magnífica serie profunda divertida y además con casos muy buenos que siempre te dejan una enseñanza
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.

Love this show. There's a lot of reruns on but I watch it anyway. Olivia Benson is a great actress!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Evansville, IN

I love this show. I have watched every season there is. If you haven't watched it your missing out.
Catherine S.
Catherine S.

I love all of the law and order franchises. Great actors and solid, relatable character portrayals.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now