Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Keisha G.
Keisha G.
Big Stone Gap, VA

Love this show. It is so intriguing! I love how they find who the criminal is! Great show!
Kimberlee R.
Kimberlee R.

I can't get enough of this show. It is so important and so good everyone should watch it!
Allie F.
Allie F.
Framingham, Ma

Legit the only show I actually follow I miss stabler so much ); Olivia is awesome tho too
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
New Bedford, MA

Gripping edge of your seat cop show. I've been hooked on these story lines now for years!
Amberthea G.
Amberthea G.
East Liverpool, OH

Absolutely love this show. Watch it all of the time. Great show. Been watching for years.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Sonoma, CA

Love this show! So entertaining and realistic that it gets me freaked out, in a good way,
Leah R.
Leah R.
Pawtucket, RI

Currently re-watch in every season again it will never get old! I love Elliot and Olivia!
Katie R.
Katie R.

I love this show!! I've been watching since season 1 and every single episode is awesome.
Shaina M.
Shaina M.
Chicago, Il

This show is good always have different story lines and the suspense keeps you interested
Keniyia T.
Keniyia T.
Elkhart, IN

I love this show , it's Very interesting and Full Of new drama I could watch it all day .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?