Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Patsy S.
Patsy S.

Crime, drama and thriller is what this show has to offer. I love it and I'm always hooked.
Mikayla L.
Mikayla L.

I love trying to figure out the cases in each episode. I can't wait for the newest season!
Britany G.
Britany G.

This show is so addicting to watch it is so interesting keeps you to the edge of your seat
Keisha G.
Keisha G.
Big Stone Gap, VA

Love this show. It is so intriguing! I love how they find who the criminal is! Great show!
Jenifer H.
Jenifer H.
New Bloomfld, MO

I watch this show every Wednesday night. I am definitely addicted. Keeps you on your toes!
Idalis G.
Idalis G.
Providence, RI

Love it! People really need to watch this show. Understanding is knowing. It shows a lot .
Patricia S.
Patricia S.

I could 2atch these all day long. It's emotionally gripping and really keeps you thinking.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Rillton, PA

One of my favorite shows. I don't watch the new episodes but I love to watch reruns on tv.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Waterville, OH

Law & Order SVU is incredible ! I absolutely love this show and have watched it for years.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Modesto, CA

I love this show it always keeps me interested!!! I love how different every episode is!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?