Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Kayla C.
Kayla C.

Addicted to SVU. I've seen every episode and will always watch this show. amazing stories
Jordan Y.
Jordan Y.

This show has always been amazing. It never fails to be a great show, even in the reruns.
Berta M.
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH

This is one of my favorite shoes although quickly falling due to cast members are leaving
Trish G.
Trish G.

One of my favorites. I've always been interested in crime type shows. I love the suspense
Alexa A.
Alexa A.

This is the best show to watch at all times. Once you watch one episode... You're hooked.
Candie S.
Candie S.
Hedgesville, WV

I love law shows . I watch it ever week and record it. I.like the actors in it and scenes
Deana H.
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI

I have been watching this show as long as I can remember, its my all time favorite show!!
Melonie M.
Melonie M.

Anytime this show is on I watch it even if I've already seen the episode before. Love it.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Laredo, TX

I old this show. I love when USA gives marathons of it, because I could watch it all day.
Yuri H.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY

best show ever. i been watching the show since im a child. i love it. i watch the re-runs
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now