Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
Jacksonville, FL

I love svu. I have seen every episode. I could watch it for days. I know alot of people who love it
Jani M.
Jani M.

My ultimate favorite show. I've watched every season and I am obsessed with it. Totally recommend!!
Alysia C.
Alysia C.
Leesville, LA

Love this show. Watch every episode. I love how realistic it is. Was upset when Stabler left though
Kaylee J.
Kaylee J.
Laguna Hills, CA

Great show. You don't have to watch it order and it's so great to just watch it whenever. Love it!!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Saint Louis, MO

I don't watch it much bc I never liked it. I like others like it this one just never got me hooked.
Anissa A.
Anissa A.
tucson, AZ

This show is insane!! I can't get enough!! Each episode is different and so good. I love this show.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Valdosta, GA

I have watched this show form the beginning and is always a good watch! Always keeps me on my seat.
Baby-yaa W.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA

This show is amazing. Love watching it so much that I can watch a whole marathon and not get bored.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Mount Holly, NC

My all time favorite Law & Order. I am definitely hooked on SVU!!!!! Can't seem to get enough of it
Megan G.
Megan G.
Bloomington Springs

I love this show. It is very exciting and takes a lot of turns. I love the characters and storyline.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now