Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Mikayla L.
Mikayla L.

I love trying to figure out the cases in each episode. I can't wait for the newest season!
erika m.
erika m.

I'm a criminal lawyer so thus it's an making show to see how the legal. Processed can work
Chas B.
Chas B.
Brooklyn, NY

Absolutely love this show. I can watch this show all day . Nothing compares to this series
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
Allendale, MI

This TV show is hands down my favorite! I love it so much! Mariska Hargitay is so amazing!
I like the actors and that's what made me start watching it. I like watching crime dramas.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX

Great show. I love it. Always has you thinking of who the murder is. so you stay watching.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Hudson, NH

Obsessed with this show! My husband and I love all of the characters and always watch it!
Deana H.
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI

I have been watching this show as long as I can remember, its my all time favorite show!!
Carolina G.
Carolina G.

I love this detective series, its characters, plot, suspense you have in certain chapters
Christy O.
Christy O.

Like this show and the suspense it brings to the tv. Even the reruns aren't bad to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now