Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.
Englishtown, NJ

How can you not like all characters, Elliott and Olivia, Finn , ales, Raul and all of them
amy s.
amy s.

I have been watching this show for years. I love when they do crossovers with other shows.
Charla R.
Charla R.
Lexington, KY

Still worth while even after Elliot left. There is a reason it has lasted so many seasons.
April G.
April G.

I love watching this show because it is really close to what I will be doing in real life.
Devon H.
Devon H.
Erie, PA

Love love love this show I've been watching law and order since I learned how to read. Lol
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Drums, PA

I watch this every time it is on olivia benson is my favorite definitely one of my faves!!!
Rose G.
Rose G.

Absolutely love this show, me and my fiance watch it on Netflix, it's one of our favorites
Kelli L.
Kelli L.

You can't beat the old episodes. Elliott Stabler is life! I still watch all of the reruns!
Mayra M.
Mayra M.

My all time favorite!!! Could re watch this over and over watch on Netflix for all seasons
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.

This show is so addicting. I like that the cases they portray are realistic and relatable.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?