Add a Photo

Photos (23)
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL

I have pretty much seen every episode and I like all of them. It is on TV all of the time.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Louisville, KY

This show will never get old!! Love watching this even the reruns! I can never get enough.
Lizzy H.
Lizzy H.

Riveting show, with a more real element of storytelling than most crime drama's can boast.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Greenfield, Ca

Good show to watch when you are looking for a new show to get hooked on . Worth the click.
Carina S.
Carina S.

This show never gets old. Miss some of the old characters but the show is still very good.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Drums, PA

I watch this every time it is on olivia benson is my favorite definitely one of my faves!!!
Shaquita T.
Shaquita T.
Florence, MS

Who doesn't love SVU? Amazing show with great, realistic story lines and wonderful actors.
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO

I have been a fan of all of the Law and Order shows. This one is good but not my favorite.
Kati P.
Kati P.
Bradenton, FL

This show is awesome! Awesome cast and story lines. Have watched all episodes ever created
Mikayla L.
Mikayla L.

I love trying to figure out the cases in each episode. I can't wait for the newest season!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now