Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Hamilton, OH

I have a strange love for watching law and order Svu. It's so interesting and captivating!
Lizzy H.
Lizzy H.

Riveting show, with a more real element of storytelling than most crime drama's can boast.
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO

I have been a fan of all of the Law and Order shows. This one is good but not my favorite.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Sarasota, FL

One of the greatest, longest running shows ever. If you've not seen it you're missing out.
Kelli L.
Kelli L.

You can't beat the old episodes. Elliott Stabler is life! I still watch all of the reruns!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Lafayette, LA

Addictive! And there are soooo many episodes, I don't think its possible to watch them all!
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
Knox, PA

Love this show. Wish benson and stabler would get together. I feel like it needs to happen
Carina S.
Carina S.

This show never gets old. Miss some of the old characters but the show is still very good.
Berlyn J.
Berlyn J.

Definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat. Olivia Benson is amazing! I love this show!
Phaedrea W.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC

I can watch many episodes of Law and Order back to back. I just enjoy this show that much.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?