Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Feiyan N.
Feiyan N.

Love this show because its so intense and you never know who the bad guy is until they figure it out
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Converse

I love this show, my husband and I watch this together and even the reruns. Always a great story!!!!
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY

Love this show watch all the time but I miss Stabler so much him & Olivia are still my favorite duo.
Rose K.
Rose K.
Dearborn, MI

Forever my go to Friday night marathon! Can't get enough SVU. Way too hard to pick a favorite scene!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Oklahoma City, OK

Love this show! So entertaining, makes you never want to stop watching. i would definitely recommend
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Nazareth , Pa

Been watching SVU since I have been younger it's a great show to watch always on TV a great cop show
Kamrie B.
Kamrie B.
Trumansburg, NY

SVU is the best show I've ever watch I can watch it day in and day out! Me and my family are hooked!
Valentina V.
Valentina V.

Very exciting and very entertaining i watch this like clock work I'm actually watching this as i type
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Green Bay, WI

Great show! I love how there are so many seasons and so many episodes per season. It never gets old!
Julie B.
Julie B.
Cornwall , Ontario

This is an oldie but a goodie it's always a good story line and keeps me entertained while watching!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now