Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Craig H.
Craig H.
Jersey City, NJ
How can you hate this show? It's the gift that keeps on giving. Mariska Hargitay is GOD.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Love love love law & order svu if u have not seen this you must watch it its really good
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
P C Beach, FL
Great show to watch on television. I usually have it on most of the days during the week
Monique A.
Monique A.
Pop Culture Expert
Absolutely love this show no matter how many seasons or what season it is best show ever
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Arlington, TX
One of my favorite shows ever. There's a reason why it has been on TV for over 15 years.
Daphne J.
Daphne J.
Doral, FL
Its one of my favorite TV show, i cried and learned a lot to be more secure in real life
Marie S.
Marie S.
West Terre Haute, IN
I love this show. Great acting and up to date plots. The lead actors do a wonderful job.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
One of my favorite shows I've watched it since the very beginning and I'm still wAtching
Sam R.
Sam R.
Franklin, MA
Sept. 28, 2016, 3:56 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I LOVE THIS SHOW TO DEATH! IT'S AMAZING! I BINGE WATCH IT ALL THE TIME! WATCH THIS SHOW!
Brooklyn B.
Brooklyn B.
YES I LOVE THESE ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY COME ON IN MARATHONS AND I CANT STOP WATCHING THEM
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?