Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Jamaica, NY

Love crime shows. Svu is as close to real as possible. Very good actors. Lots of rerun. Great acting
Sara G.
Sara G.
Bronx , Ny

It is a great show i love watching ot.u hubby and i watch old and new shows, we like the characters.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Birmingham, AL

Ill watch this show forever i always wanted to be Olivia Benson because shes amazing! Ice cube rocks
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Nazareth , Pa

Been watching SVU since I have been younger it's a great show to watch always on TV a great cop show
Kailee P.
Kailee P.
Victorville, CA

Omg . This show is amazing I love it so much. Me and my family watch it's everyday , it just so good
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Converse

I love this show, my husband and I watch this together and even the reruns. Always a great story!!!!
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Lake Havasu City, AZ

Have been watching this since the beginning. Love it! Love Wolf. Miss the other Law and Order shows.
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Sacramento, CA

BEST. SHOW. EVER. I mean it's basically the same storyline every episode but it's still so good lol.
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Newark, NJ

Every episode has me sitting on the edge of my seat. This show is great. My two favorite detectives!
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Grew up watching this show and it's still going strong for years and it's just a great show honestly
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now