Add a Photo

Photos (23)
samantha r.
samantha r.
Tchula, MS

Great show I have been watching it for years it has became our date night show for me and my finance
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Fayetteville, NY

Great show, wish detective stabler was still on the show. Most episodes based on real life scenarios
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Jamaica, NY

Love crime shows. Svu is as close to real as possible. Very good actors. Lots of rerun. Great acting
Tammy W.
Tammy W.

I like to watch show like this. Has learning stuff in them. Plus the actors and actresses are great.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Lake Havasu City, AZ

Have been watching this since the beginning. Love it! Love Wolf. Miss the other Law and Order shows.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.

Yes! Olivia Benson is one of my favorite TV characters. SVU is by far the best law and order series.
Miriam M.
Miriam M.

I like to watch Law & Order because you learn about laws and how the cases are managed to be solved.
heather a.
heather a.
Clovis, CA

I have been watching this show for years I love the story line and were it started to were it is now
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Green Bay, WI

Great show! I love how there are so many seasons and so many episodes per season. It never gets old!
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY

Love this show watch all the time but I miss Stabler so much him & Olivia are still my favorite duo.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now