Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Lauren R.
Lauren R.

Do not watch if u hate scared of crimes! I love this show it is such a mystery and suspense
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Granbury, TX

I watch these reruns in my spare time. He crime aspect and legal issues keep it interesting
Heather R.
Heather R.
Morning Sun, IA

Love this show!! Always keeps me on edge and wondering what will happen next. Great actors!
Niki B.
Niki B.

This show is so addictive! Olivia is my favorite character! Cannot go wrong with this show.
Johnathon H.
Johnathon H.

Addicting. My girl and I watch the marathons cinstantly. When we start them, we can't stop.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Manteca, CA

This is a great hour long drama that always has marathons on. You can't go wrong with this.
Samadia K.
Samadia K.
Taylor, MI

This show will never get old.!! hands down one of the best shows there is out there still.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Sarasota, FL

One of the greatest, longest running shows ever. If you've not seen it you're missing out.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.

My all time favorite show, upset bc Elliot isn't on there anymore but still love watching.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Hymera, IN

My favorite crime show on TV lately!! I've watched every episode and can't ever look away!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?