Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Berenis U.
Berenis U.
Canyon Country, CA

Svu I love you I love your show and every single case is amazing
I love law and order
Laurissa A.
Laurissa A.

I've watched every single episode multiple times. Love Mariska Hargitay and miss Christopher Meloni.
Valentina V.
Valentina V.

Very exciting and very entertaining i watch this like clock work I'm actually watching this as i type
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Bakersfield, CA

Been watching this show since o can remember. I can watch reruns all the time and it never gets old!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.

Love this show. I have been watching law and order for the last 20 years. I am hooked on all of them
Carsyn W.
Carsyn W.
Birmingham, AL

Law and Order is a classic. It's just one of those shows I always go back to, even the new episodes.
Feiyan N.
Feiyan N.

Love this show because its so intense and you never know who the bad guy is until they figure it out
Laura P.
Laura P.
Absecon, NJ

This is my absolute FAVORITE show ever. I have been watching ot for years now. It never lets me down
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

This show is ALWAYS on. Every channel too. If you wanna solve a mystery in an hour this is my go to.
Vera H.
Vera H.

One of the few great shows left on TV. Olivia's character is so real. I love this and I miss Stabler
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now