Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Garden City, KS

I'm only giving this a 4 star because I miss Stabler!!! He was one of my favorites of course. This is like the original crime and law show you know? And Olivia is amazzzzinnnnnggg. Her acting is always spot on. The issues are so real and usually in line with the current events. So good.
April B.
April B.
Buffalo, WV

I love the story behind everything that goes on in the shows. it is similar to NCIS, but it has a little difference. The actors are good and play their rolls well. My favorite scenes are when The suspects get caught and seem so surprised or mad that they aren't as smart as they thought.
Tara P.
Tara P.
Congers, NY

My favorite days are ones where there are SVU marathons on tv. I can sit in front of the TV all day and get sucked into the emotional and suspenseful drama. Olivia and Stabler are a great team. I feel invested in the characters and enjoy watching the repeats as well as the new episodes.
Nayda B.
Nayda B.
El Paso, TX

I love Law & Order. I will watch all the Law & Order shows. I can spend the day watching re-runs! The actors are great, the story plot is always "at the edge of your seat" type of plot. I rejoice when I can figure out "who did it" before the end of the show. It is a definite must watch!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Prt Washingtn, WI

Law and Order: SVU is a wonderful show. Its packed with action and has a ongoing story line between each episode that keeps you coming back for more. The actors fit right into the roles they are playing really well. If you love anything crime related, this is the show you need to watch.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Reading, Pennsylvania

One of my favorite shows of all time I love the drama and suspense it has. the actors are great and make the show what it is. it is similar to other "crime" shows like criminal minds or bones but does provide and different type of crime. it is a must watch when you need a show to watch!
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Fargo, ND

Go to TV show. It always keeps my interest; the plot lines are compelling, the acting is top notch, and I love how it connects to real world issues. Unlike other shows, I never have to wonder about plot holes or bad acting. While I wouldn't watch it right before bed, I love this series.
Rochelle M.
Rochelle M.

I've been watching this for some time. Characters come and go, but the basic concept is there to stay: sometimes people have very bad things happen to them and this group helps. I like that they are pretty quick to have storylines that are "ripped from the headlines" to be contemporary.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Clifton Park, NY

This show is really the best! It is so full of thrill and of course some cute actors :). They have a few series that go along with Law and Order but I believe this is the first one. I don't think I have watched a show that I didn't like! It is just a awesome show and I highly recommend.
Nina G.
Nina G.

This is one of my favorite tv shows. I could watch this everyday, all day. Love that they take real life situations and make them into a show. Just showing things like that makes a lot of people aware of things that could happen in real life. The actors and actresses all do a great job.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?