Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Laura H.
Laura H.
Northborough, MA

Law & Order SVU filled my Saturday afternoons during college, and I've continued to be glued to the TV on premier nights! The story lines are perfectly written, and you never feel like you're watching the same story but with different characters. Its a classic that will be enjoyed for years.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Panama City, FL

Sadly Elliot is no longer on this show, but Olivia is, and that woman is one of the most amazing actresses out there. It's sad to say but I didn't bother with any of the other Law & Order series, or anything of the sort. I have my own personal reasons but, you learn a lot from watching this.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

This shows something I love to watch in my free time or while doing stuff. You can either watch the episodes in order or just randomly which is something I really like about shows like this. Each episode is unique and interesting and has me on the edge of my seat for majority or the episode.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Washington, DC

Though Law and Order tends to recycle similar themes (which is inevitable with the content of the show), they find a way to keep each episode interesting and the acting is phenomenal. Even the guest stars and temporary actors are chosen very carefully, and it is always an entertaining watch.
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Philadelphia, PA

My favorite show on earth! I have never watched a show with so many seasons and not get tired of it. I have never watched an episode and said wow this reminds me of one I already watched. My favorite part of each season would have to be the last episode because they are always action packed!
Donna U.
Donna U.
Staten Island, NY

I have been watching this show from the beginning and love the story lines. It is about things that really happen.. I love the actors and get upset when some leave the show. Each has their own personal story as well. It is a must see TV show that keeps you on the edge of your seat sometimes!
Julia G.
Julia G.
Pittsburgh , PA

Olivia Benson is my hero! Honestly, without her, this show would not be able to go on. Additionally, I've always been a huge fan of crime TV shows, and Law and Order: SVU may be at the top of the list! The scripts aren't cringeworthy like some other shows, and some episodes are tear jerkers.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Whittier, CA

I can watch all 17 season over and over again. Even when they have marathons on TNT and I have already seen those episodes, i will still watch. This is one of the greatest shows ever created. I watch Law and Order, and Law and Order Criminal Intent as well, but Olivia Benson makes this show.
Christine d.
Christine d.
Syracuse, NY

Being a victim myself this show over the years has helped me overcome everything more then therapy ever did. I don't know where I would be without Olivia. And I love Christopher meloni more then life. I love that every episode follows actual life events so it's always fun to discuss that to.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Newark , Ca

Such an addicting show. This show has been on the air for years, and there's a good reason for it ! The stories have the ability to keep you coming back for more. The character development is amazing, and there's never a dull episode. Be prepared to have your mind blown, and be stressed out.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now