Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Alexis V.
Alexis V.

I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember and I still love it just as much as I did when I first started watching it. One of the few shows that has managed to stay interesting, engaging and relevant without taking away from the core essence of what makes the show great.
Pam R.
Pam R.
Metairie, LA

This show is addictive! I don't watch much TV, but when I do, I watch Law & Order: SVU marathons all day long. Not the greatest show in the world, but it's better than Judge Judy. Just saying. It's in the same category as Criminal Minds and NCIS. Would watch again. And again. And again.
Guyenanh D.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, Mn

Law & order: svu is my FAVORITE law & order series. The acting is good and the feel is consistent. It's always interesting and they always know how to grab your attention. Unlike the Miami one, svu is more authentic and less dramatic acting. You really connect to the characters in svu.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Hamilton, IL

This has been one of my favorite shows for YEARS! I have watched every single episode! There are other shows that are similar to this, but I would say there is nothing quite like SVU. There is always such a good message in the episode, I will be so sad when they finally end the series.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Athens, OH

BEST SHOW EVER. Seriously whoever came up with this show is a GENIUS!! My whole family loves it, I love it. Benson is such a great role model for young girls and this show is so eye opening about the real world! Until they kicked Stabler off the show was a 12/10 but now its just 10/10.
Payal P.
Payal P.
Flower Mound, TX

This is a great crime drama. I love the development of all of the characters as well. Its very long running so you get a chance to learn about all of the characters in a natural way. My favorite is Stabler for everything he has been through. If you like crime shows, this one is a MUST!
Yvonne S.
Yvonne S.
Andalusia, AL

One of the best long-time-running Crime, Law and Drama TV shows out there. I love crime and Law series and it is similar to Criminal Minds mixed with Suits. I love Mariska Hargitay in this and she is basically the front of this whole show. Yes, I would love to recommend this to anyone!
Karastine G.
Karastine G.
Wheeling, IL

This show is great and has a lot of feeling to it. I love the characters and their acting is very good. Especially, with every episode being different. Not at all similar to other series is unique in a GREAT way. Of course it is a must watch. It's awesome that they have like 14 seasons
Lee W.
Lee W.
Bluff City, TN

This is my all time favorite show. I am a little upset that Stabler is no longer on the show but they still have a great cast. I also like Criminal Minds because it is the same kind of show. I don't have any favorite scenes as I love them all. Everyone should watch all of the episodes.
Jannkie M.
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO

This is my all-time favorite show I've been watching it since the very beginning and I can't wait for season 18 to start I'm very excited with whatever is going to happen from what I can see on the internet they said to check with Elliot Stabler might come back I just can't wait to see
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now