Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.
Englishtown, NJ

How can you not like all characters, Elliott and Olivia, Finn , ales, Raul and all of them
Thelma M.
Thelma M.

Stabler and Benson are America's favorite detectives. I have watched probably 300 episodes
Karen I.
Karen I.
Russellville, AR

I have been watching this show practically since its first season. It is really addictive!
amy s.
amy s.

I have been watching this show for years. I love when they do crossovers with other shows.
Rose G.
Rose G.

Absolutely love this show, me and my fiance watch it on Netflix, it's one of our favorites
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Lafayette, LA

Addictive! And there are soooo many episodes, I don't think its possible to watch them all!
april g.
april g.
Manchester, PA

Love the suspense and keeps you wondering. We sit down as a family and watch this together
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Drums, PA

I watch this every time it is on olivia benson is my favorite definitely one of my faves!!!
Patricia S.
Patricia S.

I could 2atch these all day long. It's emotionally gripping and really keeps you thinking.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Modesto, CA

I love this show it always keeps me interested!!! I love how different every episode is!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now