Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Lindsay V.
Lindsay V.

Great show and great cast. I watch this all the time and I love the show. Can't wait for new seasons
Nina D.
Nina D.
Lathrop, CA

there isn't enough words to describe how much I love this show. I could and have watched it all day.
Lesley P.
Lesley P.
St. John's, NL

Love this show. Always makes me feel sad or happy, I always watch if it's on TV because it's so good
Emily G.
Emily G.
Hanover, MA

This is a great show that leaves you thinking you've figured it out, but there's always a huge turn.
Rose K.
Rose K.
Dearborn, MI

Forever my go to Friday night marathon! Can't get enough SVU. Way too hard to pick a favorite scene!
Simone H.
Simone H.
Portage, IN

I love the way it showed detail and also flies into detail with some of the main characters families
Kiki P.
Kiki P.
Orlando, FL

The best cop show ever.good characters. Based on true stories.drama.it's a good show๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜„must watch.
Florence F.
Florence F.
Belhaven, NC

Excellent crime drama. Highly recommend. Its just plain good. Well written and well acted. Good show
This has to be the best show hands down. I could literally sit for hours everyday. It gets u into it
Lori S.
Lori S.
Bryson, TX

Love it! Has been a favorite of mine for years now and I hope they keep coming out with new seasons.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now