Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jannet S.
Jannet S.
New Caney

Love it! It has so much action. It involves crime, law and order! Totally need to watch it!
Angie W.
Angie W.

The only Law and Order we watch- best actors for sure and the plots are always really good.
Shawn B.
Shawn B.

This is one of the best TV series about cops etc ... I love the new episodes and the reruns
Syd B.
Syd B.

This show is so true to what real victims and officers have to go too. And the court system
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , Ca

Best one ever! I love watching it on the weekends and I keep up on the episodes when I can.
Ashley h.
Ashley h.

I hope this show goes on forever. Iv'e watched every episode, thanks to Netflix, I love it.
Candace B.
Candace B.

OH Law and Order: SVU... I have lost myself and my day in a SVU marathon. I love this show.
Tali B.
Tali B.
Jersey City, NJ

Action packed law show that allows you into the lives behind the scenes of law enforcement
Thelma M.
Thelma M.

Stabler and Benson are America's favorite detectives. I have watched probably 300 episodes
Britany G.
Britany G.

This show is so addicting to watch it is so interesting keeps you to the edge of your seat
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now