Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Addicted to SVU. I've seen every episode and will always watch this show. amazing stories
Kimberlee R.
Kimberlee R.
I can't get enough of this show. It is so important and so good everyone should watch it!
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Philadelphia, PA
This show always gets me serious the story's that are told are very deep I love this show
Angie O.
Angie O.
Banner, KY
Oct. 2, 2016, 12:04 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have binge watched Law and Order multiple times and it never gets old. They are awesome
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
This show is hit or miss, it's like you see one episode well then, you have seen them all
Malaney S.
Malaney S.
I love this show. It has lasted for many seasons so it must be good. I enjoy watching it.
Leah R.
Leah R.
Pawtucket, RI
Currently re-watch in every season again it will never get old! I love Elliot and Olivia!
Pedro L.
Pedro L.
Miami Beach, FL
Great drama... Love everthing about law enforcement. This show is al about current crimes
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
It's my one of my favorite show and hope they keep making new episodes for years to come.
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Sept. 27, 2016, 5:14 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this detective series, its characters, plot, suspense you have in certain chapters
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?