Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Violeta G.
Violeta G.

This show will never not be interesting. Whenever a marathon is on you definitely lose track of time.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Jamestown, KY

Love this show I watch it whenever I can, anytime I can. USA plays a lot of reruns. Def worth trying.
Mariela P.
Mariela P.
Brentwood, Ca

Love this show! one of my favorites ever! for a while I wanted to do criminal justice cus of this lol
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

This show is definitely an oldie but goodie. It's amazing how the show has evolved through the years.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Charlotte, NC

Great show. I've enjoyed watching this show from the very beginning. Each one is better than the last
Rachael  M.
Rachael M.

Love this show. Makes you really think about how precious life is! Wouldn't recommend it for children
Terrion C.
Terrion C.
Waxhaw, NC

Who doesn't love svu. I will watch the marathon every time it comes on tv. I wish it was on right now.
Ali S.
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN

SVU is my favorite Law & Order. I love the characters & have rewatched all the seasons several times.
Gaby M.
Gaby M.
San Antonio, TX

We can binge on this show!! We try to figure out he outcome of the episode ! Husband loves the show !
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Fresno, CA

Anything to do with crime is my show honestly. I have always been interested In these types of shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now