Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Emma H.
Emma H.
Williamsburg, Va

Always re watching there episodes! I love this show. I love learning about things like this
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Moosup, CT

It's one of my favorite shows. Once a new episode is on Hulu, I am right there watching it.
kendall b.
kendall b.
Covington, KY

this show makes my heart happy I love hearing the story lines and it's just all round great
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Audubon

There's a reason this show has been on for soooo long. Even in reruns it's hard to pass by.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.

By far one of my favorite things to watch. Love watching crimes on TV it's so interesting .
Heather B.
Heather B.
Phoenix, AZ

Writing is phenomenal I hope they keep this will go on forever no other show on TV like SVU
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Daytona Beach, FL

I love Mariska who plays Olivia benson. She is amazing and I love how realistic the show is
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Granbury, TX

I watch these reruns in my spare time. He crime aspect and legal issues keep it interesting
Jodi O.
Jodi O.
Ada, OK

Really love these stories. I used to be in Child Welfare and these stories sometimes relate
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Ecorse, MI

I love law and order svu olivia is my fav cast member i watch it everyday it never gets old
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now