Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mariela P.
Mariela P.
Brentwood, Ca

Love this show! one of my favorites ever! for a while I wanted to do criminal justice cus of this lol
Terrion C.
Terrion C.
Waxhaw, NC

Who doesn't love svu. I will watch the marathon every time it comes on tv. I wish it was on right now.
marissa a.
marissa a.
Shadyside, OH

Love love love this show. Currently watching it right now. Definitely my favorite go to crime TV show
Annika E.
Annika E.
Orem, UT

I Kiev the action in though out the whole thing I always watch law and order when I have free time to
Nichole L.
Nichole L.

I love watching this with a nice glass of wine. I think some episodes need to be a little changed up.
I love like law and Oder shows it gets really interesting and the things you learn from it it's crazy
Chikayla K.
Chikayla K.
Detroit, MI

My favorite show it really inspires me to follow my dreams and goals to be a crime scene investigator
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Riverside, CA

I must admit I'm a huge junkie when it comes to this stuff, i cannot get enough of these police shows.
Violeta G.
Violeta G.

This show will never not be interesting. Whenever a marathon is on you definitely lose track of time.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Jamestown, KY

Love this show I watch it whenever I can, anytime I can. USA plays a lot of reruns. Def worth trying.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now